PGP - Lock up the boys the Plebans Are Coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

Well if you stayed a hermit then you could be here more :sexywink:

Seriously, I have everything I need right here - my tv, my dvds, my computer, my music...I can order take-out food, new dvds/cds when they come out. And I wouldn't have to deal with people. That would rock. :drool:

Thora, congrats on getting the time off!

Hey DG :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
That's great Thora :up: You have family in Seattle, right?

OK, I'm over a family friend's house trying to type up my paper and it won't allow me to because the document is locked. :huh:

Damn you Microsoft Word and Bill Gates! :madwife:

Yup - most of my USA family lives in the Seattle area. I live very close to the Canada/USA border, so it's about a 2 hour drive. :)

That's frustrating! :angry: Sometimes computer programs drive me up the wall. :madspit:

BonosBaby12 said:
Omggggggg my guy is seriously thinking of sending me to HAWAII! :hyper: :hyper:

Wow!! :hyper: That would be sooo cool! :D I hope it happens for you!

All these people that are getting to go now! It's making me uber jealous! :lol: I know I shouldn't be, since I am going there on vacation a few days after the concert, but I want to go to the concert SOOOO badly! :sad: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Wow!! :hyper: That would be sooo cool! :D I hope it happens for you!

All these people that are getting to go now! It's making me uber jealous! :lol: I know I shouldn't be, since I am going there on vacation, but I want to go to the concert SOOOO badly! :sad: :lol:

Awwwwwwwww thanks DG and Thora! :hug: If I go I would love to have both of you come along also!

Thora I know what you mean about being jealous,lol. I have really been feeling that way myself about everyone who is going :reject: Found a plane ticket for $400 which isn't bad but the bad part is that Mike can't get time off from work so I would travel alone.

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwwwwwww thanks DG and Thora! :hug: If I go I would love to have both of you come along also!

Thora I know what you mean about being jealous,lol. I have really been feeling that way myself about everyone who is going :reject: Found a plane ticket for $400 which isn't bad but the bad part is that Mike can't get time off from work so I would travel alone.

That sounds like a pretty good price! :up: But that would kinda suck if your boyfriend couldn't come with you. That's very generous of him though! :D

ThoraSEB said:

That sounds like a pretty good price! :up: But that would kinda suck if your boyfriend couldn't come with you. That's very generous of him though! :D

I thought so too and it's through SouthWest who I fly everytime I go out to Chicago :yes: And you are right it would really suck if Mike couldn't come :(. Would love to experience this trip with him.

Btw he is a VERY generous guy :)

Wish you were able to be in Hawaii at the time of the concert :hug:

I wish I was too, but hopefully those of us at home will have a good stream or something for the setlist party! :D My heart will go on. :lol:

See you later! :hug:

Congrats BB, I'm really happy for you, I hope you get to go! :hyper: :hug:

Is it weird that I'm not jealous of anyone at all? Although it would be great to see the girls again, I'm kinda U2ed out at the moment. :reject: I'm just looking forward to a new album and next tour. :shifty:

daygloeyes2 said:
Wild :drool:

VP, I feel the same way. Not that I still don't love the band, but I think I OD'd on U2 last year. :lol:

I literally listened to nothing but them for nearly a year and a half. :lol: Not that I don't love them, I do...and they're still my favourite band eva :heart: but it's been kinda nice rediscovering other music. :)

Wild!! :hug: Sorry you're not feeling well today. :( I'm not feeling well, either. :(

:cute:

Before i go my sister put this photo of Sadie on her website

http://www.ie-staffords.co.uk/index.php?f=data_news&a=0

:love:

Saddie_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom