PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We'll have to build a shanty town from all our box homes :lol:

Town? Judging from the amount of people in this forest it'll be a city soon enough! :lol:

Hey y'all! Looks like I might actually get to visit once in awhile again, my hours have been cut back at work. I'm trying not to focus on the lack of money issue and see it as a chance to visit with my girls and catch up on all the amazing U2 moments I've missed this summer/fall. :heart:

:shocked: SG!!! :hug: Good to see you back again! How are you? How's Mercy?

we want pics , before and after :D

No Prob :D, I wanna cut it pretty short and go back to my blonde hair, here's a before one:

023.jpg

I definitely understand the "living from a can" thing! :lol:

DG - that Arthur Kade dude is insane! :lol: I love how he wants to be an "award winning author," yet his grammar (and some spelling) is atrocious! :laugh:

Hi ladies! :hug:

:lol: Gotta love that we can chat over the internetz, without passing along our germs to anyone else.

I'm supposed to go to the dr today, but I don't really have the energy to leave the house. I wish they could just diagnose this over the phone. :lol:

Awww feel better Thora :hug:

I really hope Arthur Kade is just a joke. It makes me sad that he could be really that dumb. You should befriend him on facebook, it's hilarious. :lmao:

For those that missed it-www.arthurkade.com

Oh and I also demand Kristen haircut pics. :D

Back
Top Bottom