PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear Sebastian knows the bassist somehow? :shrug:

Dazz, I would do it again for you. :heart:

ah the infamous Sebastian!

Ohhhhhh.... :heart: Thanks, dg! :hug:

hopefully I won't have to ask anyone, b/c it will have worked out !:D

Tho, NOT on 11-2-09
--I was up continuing my sorting out/cleaning/ pre-packing process etc when I heard the Overnight DJ's on my fav R&R radio station say that the (following them) morning show was going to give away it's first 7-19-10 U2 GS/NJ tix!:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

So I stayed up all night - b/c i figured there was more of a chance of me not waking up in time - if I went to sleep then, which I had been planning to do aroUnd 2:30 AM , than struggling to stay up and catch the give way.

OBviously you can tell I was not the winner.

How can Sebastian fail so hard, yet stay employed?

Because U2.com isn't his only job :lol: I saw some link in the last couple months where he's also writing for this online magazine... it had to be him, from the picture - the frowny smile (in a much lesser form) appears to be genetic :lol:

ETA: Sebastian's also practically bald :lol: Bet Adam has fun with that one if little bro starts to tease him about his age... :wink:

Wild, my code disappeared overnight, but it came back a while ago. :hug: if you have yours written down some place (and I KNOW you do :wink: ), you'll be fine, the one they gave me back was the same one.

As soon as I got my codes for each leg, I put them into a wordpad file, and e-mailed them to three different e-mail addresses. :reject: :lol: You can tell I trust u2.com!

Yeah, 2 summers ago I started looking into getting a Fulbright scholarship or doing the Fulbright Teacher Exchange. Both seemed daunting and less than ideal. Then the next spring both Mr.Z and I were afraid we might lose our jobs so I put that whole thing on hold. But then in Vegas I met an actor who goes to the UK to each acting every summer and it renewed my interest.

I really wanna take my family over for at least 3 months. The logistics are frightening and the finances are even worse but where there's a will, there's a way, right?

You should definitely check it all out, and maybe you'll be able to wing it.... quite a neat adventure!

Because U2.com isn't his only job :lol: I saw some link in the last couple months where he's also writing for this online magazine... it had to be him, from the picture - the frowny smile (in a much lesser form) appears to be genetic :lol:

ETA: Sebastian's also practically bald :lol: Bet Adam has fun with that one if little bro starts to tease him about his age... :wink:

:lmao:

:ohmy: Link to picture please?

Okay, so I just called a TM outlet, and the main TM Canada number, and my method for getting tickets for Chicago *should* work. :fingerscrossed:

I think I know more about how TM works than the agents do. :crack:

Btw, it's 5:40 pm and it's pitch black here. :sigh: :madwife:

Okay, so I just called a TM outlet, and the main TM Canada number, and my method for getting tickets for Chicago *should* work. :fingerscrossed:

I think I know more about how TM works than the agents do. :crack:

Btw, it's 5:40 pm and it's pitch black here. :sigh: :madwife:

*******GOOOOOD LUCK, VP!!!*******

Hooo, boy,, I looked up and thot hmmm do i have to leave soon? but no it's just the ole standard time zone switch.... :madspit:

:hug:

Dazz, I have to get Toronto and Chicago paid for, then I'll know if I can go to New Jersey. If I can go, and you don't have a GA by the time I decide(probably not til the spring), I'll look for 3 GA's. :hug:

Thanks Dazzled :hug: So when's your moving day?

2 more weeks, ] thank goodness!!! :lol::huh::lol:
Nov 17, 09

I'm making progress throwing even more stuff out, starting to get some stuff physically closer together, to be put together in boxes. a friend suggested from her moves getting the boxes from offices that hold reams of xeroxing paper. it's a good size.

have some plastic boxes/containers with lids to hold more irregular items, may need another 1 or 2 red-manilla big "envelope" 1 ?18 x ? 14 etc. for lager art drawings.

And I have 1/2 a bag left of big rubber bands for the files folder holders ( open end) to hold in place.

Dazz, I have to get Toronto and Chicago paid for, then I'll know if I can go to New Jersey. If I can go, and you don't have a GA by the time I decide(probably not til the spring), I'll look for 3 GA's. :hug:

oh, i know you want to get back :hyper: to TO & Chicago! :yes:

I wish I could go to chi/or TO so I could also meet up with lots of you i've known these years now! :heart: :hug:

If you do head here thanks for the offer -- it would be a blast!!!

And by Spring I should have a god sense of what my new budgetting wil be like to see if I can affd a Tix/ paying it back in 2 or 3 payments or in one!

we'll see! :D :hug:

there's some real hot Bono pics in the R&R Hall of aafame concert thread! :heart::drool:

and right now as I leave

i found the best yet vid of Edge on the bridge playing the instrumental break in UTeOFw! Hot Damn!!:hyper::heart::drool:

Back
Top Bottom