PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woah - Chicago and Anaheim are both tomorrow? Are they at the same time or is it 10am local?

And Bri, I know you'll be able to get someone to hook you up in the next 6 months. :pray:

:crack: Holy crap, that's shitty! Hope they fix it soon!

problem has been fixed, supposedly. *phew*

I already had my own Oakland tix - these were for 2 friends who either couldn't afford them this month or were in class right now so I got them for them. Felt good to do something nice for someone. I've been feeling a bit selfish lately, with all my galavanting about without the family. :reject:

problem has been fixed, supposedly. *phew*

I already had my own Oakland tix - these were for 2 friends who either couldn't afford them this month or were in class right now so I got them for them. Felt good to do something nice for someone. I've been feeling a bit selfish lately, with all my galavanting about without the family. :reject:

That's really nice of you! :) That's why I get four tickets whenever I can, I can trade for other shows and sell the rest to people who missed out.

:drool: Adam and the warwick.

vegasbonobackadamseapena.jpg

:lmao: oh and buttcrack!

omg, is that pic real? :lmao:

DG :angry:

Woah - Chicago and Anaheim are both tomorrow? Are they at the same time or is it 10am local?

And Bri, I know you'll be able to get someone to hook you up in the next 6 months. :pray:

That's what I keep thinking. I have my fingers crossed, there's many months! Thanks girls. :hug::heart:
And if you ladies see anything, let me know!

Uh I start my new job in an hour. Well it's my new and old job cuz I worked there for 5 years before :wink:

Timmies :drool:

I love cinnamon sugar timbits. They are like crack, only better :drool:

Yes! Comet just posted it in the Tour thread! :lol: Well, she posted it two pages ago and none of the Bono girls noticed it yet!!

Zooey, Mom is OK. Breathing is off, but that's expected with this damn disease. :sigh: I've set aside a few extra dollars so she can go get her hair done tomorrow. Since money is tight, it hasn't been a priority to really keep up with it. It will do her a world of good mentally to get her hair styled. :)

I'm OK. Have to work today. I'll be picking up extra shifts to pay back my boss. But I'm so grateful he did that. :heart:

omg, is that pic real? :lmao:

:

I think it's more a wayward shadow than actual buttcrack.

Zooey, Mom is OK. Breathing is off, but that's expected with this damn disease. :sigh: I've set aside a few extra dollars so she can go get her hair done tomorrow. Since money is tight, it hasn't been a priority to really keep up with it. It will do her a world of good mentally to get her hair styled. :)

I'm OK. Have to work today. I'll be picking up extra shifts to pay back my boss. But I'm so grateful he did that. :heart:

What a nice daughter. My mom got out of the hospital yesterday - it was so good to hear her voice again. Can't wait for them to visit at Thanksgiving.

Those sorts of things always make all the difference in the world. I'm sure she'll appreciate getting to feel all pretty and pampered. :heart:

Deep calming breaths. In and Out. :hug:

I was there, but due to a series of unfortunate events, Boy was not and he has the credit card. He got there about 10 or 20 mins after it started, but by that time there was none left.
I easily found 2 pairs right when it started tho. You'll have about 5 mins I'd guess. You'll be fine :hug:

Tell him to keep trying, there might be stuff that comes back - I saw that someone got a single around noonish in the TO thread...

Back
Top Bottom