PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: :faint: I just received a text message I cannot reply to no matter how much I want to.

I mean, when your boyfriend sends a text saying "Dude, I'm probably getting married next year" less than a week after discussing marriage, what does one do? Ignore it and act surprised when he pops the question?

I was running late for work yesterday and I never speed and I got stopped. I have to call the court number on the back, and it gave me a date on the ticket, but it wasn't checked off that I had to go. I hope I can just pay it. It's added stress that I don't need right now.

I got a speeding ticket and I just had to pay the fine.

I got a speeding ticket and I just had to pay the fine.

I tried to enter the info online on the site listed on the ticket and it says it can't be found. I'm thinking since it happened on a Saturday maybe it hasn't been put into the system. I'll just call the number tomorrow and see what they say.

I was running late for work yesterday and I never speed and I got stopped. I have to call the court number on the back, and it gave me a date on the ticket, but it wasn't checked off that I had to go. I hope I can just pay it. It's added stress that I don't need right now.

:hug:

This doesn't change the fact that I might get married next year. I'm nervous now.

And what will your answer be when he asks you? :wink:

:giggle: I really love him. I didn't think I ever would love anyone as much as I do him.

Still. Married. That thought just blows my mind.

It's as big step, but you know when you'll know when you are ready and it sounds like you are.

Does this mean he thinks I'm an adult? Cause I can prove him wrong in about two seconds...

Back
Top Bottom