PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Wild

I have to do another presale in 14 minutes. My credit cards are going to hate me after this.

If they pulled that shit with my mom, she'd put up such a fight that not only would the code be reinstated, but she would probably get a U2.com membership for life or something. :lol:

:shakesfistatfanfire/u2.com: :mad:

So ONE has put up a sampling of the 400+ designs they've received for the t-shirt capmaign (that they've now extended thru Friday). I am feeling decidedly un-confident about my design now beacuse there are ten on the preview page just like mine. And they're better. Well, that pipe dream was fun while it lasted.

Got an email from U2.com

Got nervous

Just informing me of the presales :angry:

I probably would have thrown my f-ing computer out of the window at that point!

(me? temper? nah! :shifty: )

Sarah picked up our gift cards for tomorrow. Turns out there's a TM outlet that's a two minute walk to her house in KW. :lol: Now, we just need to hope that they'll work...

What's tomorrow?

Zooey, you haz facebook mail. :sexywink:

Ooh! And i can look at it at work now too :shh:

Is it just me or can you actually hear Larry on the "Let me in the sound" part of the Rose Bowl video?

And what does Bono say about a 10-inch cockatoo in Breathe? :giggle:

Girls tsk:

That is the 2nd question you should ask a guy

Do YOu like U2? :lol:

Thankfully NI likes them alot ( you should of seen him trying to :dance: in Vegas :cute: :giggle: )

Oh NI :cute:

Well, when Boi sniffed out what a fan I was, he found his old Zoorpa CD and told me how his favourite song was Lemon. :cute::heart:

Don't worry i'm freaking out about the presale & code fuck up to even look for them

I just know i'll have problems and i don't want to disappoint the girls :sigh:

So how long does it take for someone to go

Oh look she's been a fan club member since 1984 and resubcribes to our site every year,spends fortunes in the shop and emailed us about the problem and we told her the code was ok?

Still waiting:waiting:

:angry:
Who's ass do I have to kick? Give us a name. :grrr:

That's so frickin ridiculous, how did this even happen? Can't they ever have things run smoothly?

Don't worry hun, it'll get sorted and you'll get your tickets. :hug:

So ONE has put up a sampling of the 400+ designs they've received for the t-shirt capmaign (that they've now extended thru Friday). I am feeling decidedly un-confident about my design now beacuse there are ten on the preview page just like mine. And they're better. Well, that pipe dream was fun while it lasted.

Can we see yours? :)

On an unrelated note, were people able to dl the Rose bowl show? I remember people were going to try and rip it, but I never heard if they were successful.
I'd love to dl it :drool:

Jess, the cool thing about the ONE design is that you TRIED. Most people just say "Oh I wish I could do that." and then don't do anything about it. I'm proud of you for trying. And you never know what exactly they're looking for.

OneShirtTemplateFinal.jpg

Got an email from U2.com

Got nervous

Just informing me of the presales :angry:

I would call back and say that you have a trip to the US booked, you HAVE to have tickets, you were told it was already fixed, and for them to give you a new code on the phone. Demand it. :angry:
What's tomorrow?

Is it just me or can you actually hear Larry on the "Let me in the sound" part of the Rose Bowl video?

And what does Bono say about a 10-inch cockatoo in Breathe? :giggle:

Tomorrow is the Boots presale for Chicago. I was just a day or two late for getting in the Breathe category. :angry:

Yeah, I thought I could hear Larry on that, too. As for the 10 inches, I'd say he's a dreamer. :cute:

On an unrelated note, were people able to dl the Rose bowl show? I remember people were going to try and rip it, but I never heard if they were successful.
I'd love to dl it :drool:

It's out there. I downloaded the video from U2torrents, but from the minute or two I briefly watched, it looked like the audio and video may have been out of sync? Audio is out there, too.

Reggo, I agree with Zooey, at least you tried. :up: And it was practice for the next thing that comes up.

Voting will be open on Monday of next week, I imagine. But of 400+ designs, they're only going to let you vote for what they think are the top 3.

Jess, the cool thing about the ONE design is that you TRIED. Most people just say "Oh I wish I could do that." and then don't do anything about it. I'm proud of you for trying. And you never know what exactly they're looking for.

:yes:

I got the email about it, but I don't really have the skillz to do that sort of thing. I'm impressed with those who can.

I would call back and say that you have a trip to the US booked, you HAVE to have tickets, you were told it was already fixed, and for them to give you a new code on the phone. Demand it. :angry:

I vote this.

It's out there. I downloaded the video from U2torrents, but from the minute or two I briefly watched, it looked like the audio and video may have been out of sync? Audio is out there, too.

I think I remember some people complaining the live cam was out of sync at times too?
Hmm, guess I'll poke around and see what I can find.

I think I remember some people complaining the live cam was out of sync at times too?
Hmm, guess I'll poke around and see what I can find.

So it wasn't just me? I haven't had time to check what others have said since I downloaded it.

Oh well. I love it so much when new dvds come out, maybe I'll just wait for that.

Has anyone heard if it'll be out for Christmas, or would that be rushing things?

So it wasn't just me? I haven't had time to check what others have said since I downloaded it.

Oh well. I love it so much when new dvds come out, maybe I'll just wait for that.

Has anyone heard if it'll be out for Christmas, or would that be rushing things?

I don't know about the dl specifically, I just vaguely remember during the show there were some complaints. I know near the end of the show, it got out of sync a bit for me as well, but then corrected.

And I would suspect PM wants it out in time for the Christmas rush, but by U2 standards that does seem a little soon.

I don't remember it being like that for the show for me, but maybe I just didn't notice it. It was just the stupid download. But maybe they did something to it to purposely make it that way, so the download would be crappy quality? I wouldn't blame them.

The Vertigo Chicago dvd was shot in May for Christmas release. So releasing something from October for December would probably be a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom