PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Ah I know that feeling. Just use the "down" time we got now wisely. I put aside whatever I can each month to put in my tour fund. Some months it's very little, sometimes a bit more. That way I'll have enough by the time the four years are over and the new tour starts again.

6131439523_65e44cb984_o.jpg

:wink:

:hug: Ah I know that feeling. Just use the "down" time we got now wisely. I put aside whatever I can each month to put in my tour fund. Some months it's very little, sometimes a bit more. That way I'll have enough by the time the four years are over and the new tour starts again.

Yeah, I hear ya. We're busy saving up for the baby and moving next summer atm though.
Plus with our limited income (Mr CK was making an average of $800-$900 a month before the job went under), it's nearly impossible to do anything big-budget.

ai525201137.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I'm not the one who likes to stir up the old shit,but god!how can this poor guy live with being soooo fat?:tsk:

Here's a great one. Thanks dude in front of me.

P1040516.jpg

:lol: Amazing how your camera still focuses on Bono!!

Going through mine now I think it'll be one of the TO set, since those were my best shots.

I kinda like the contrast in this one. Bono singing his heart out, the kid totally relaxed.
2lsbbph.jpg

I really don't know what they're going to be looking for though. :crack: And there's a bit too much light in there.

Since I was in the seats and had a crappy camera,I could get only some photos,but for me this looks nice.:hmm:
053it.jpg

I haven't seen pictures of it since the tour ended. STILL haven't been able to watch 40 from Moncton. :sad: I can't believe we're never going to see that amazing piece of construction art again.

Sorry to cause a depression,quick,somebody post something funny!
edit.Wanna know,how Bono got so fat?
8471e8ea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom