PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. My FB just switched to the new more annoying version. Bollocks. I swear that I got a preview of that ticker feature a month ago. It was there for a day, then went back to normal.

Suckerberg, bite me.

Sucks, doesn't it?:crack::huh:

Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band... :ohmy:

:shifty:

I think I'm getting the vapors. *fans self*

:giggle:

Ugh. My FB just switched to the new more annoying version. Bollocks. I swear that I got a preview of that ticker feature a month ago. It was there for a day, then went back to normal.

Suckerberg, bite me.

ME TOO! OMFG it sucks! :madwife:

And there's a side bar on the side showing me random wall posts by people that were probably posted over a year ago. What the everloving FUCK would I want to see something like that for?

Don't feel like catching up at the moment, but I'm sure I will do that tomorrow.

Had a fun time today, until I got home and heard a message from my aunt who has breast cancer. She got more test results back today, and found out that it's spread, which they had originally thought it hadn't, and it's stage 4. :sad: So I'm pretty upset tonight. Fuck cancer in it's fucking head. Why do good people have to suffer with this?! I just saw my aunt on Sunday at my cousin's baby shower, and she was doing really good. Her attitude is amazingly positive, so I'm going to try to be positive for her, but this is such a huge and devastating blow. :sigh:

Anyway, I'd appreciate good thoughts/vibes/prayer/anything positive sent her way. This is going to be a bigger fight than all of us anticipated.

:hug: For you and your family Thora. It is hard, I know. :hug:

I know it may not help at all right now for you, but if by any chance hearing that sometimes people are stronger than we think... :hug: 5 years ago when my mom was told she had inoperable lung cancer they told her her chances of survival were not good, as it was so advanced there was nothing they could do. A year or so later when it went to her brain they told her she had maybe 6 months. That was over 3 years ago and the doctors still have no idea how she's still living on her own, going out to lunch with her friends and family, and enjoying her favorite TV shows. Sometimes people just surprise everyone. I don't talk about it much, and I probably won't anymore after this post, it's just how I am :reject: but I wanted you to know there is hope. And her positive attitude is a very good thing. :hug:

And you guys who are hating the Facebook changes.... OMG try this! I changed my language settings in the options to English UK, and I got my old FB back!!! (for now anyway...) Not exactly sure how or if that will work for those of you who already had your setting on English UK, or if there's any similar fix for those using other languages, but you might mess with it and see if you can do anything similar. :hmm:

facebook.jpg

bonocomet said:
And you guys who are hating the Facebook changes.... OMG try this! I changed my language settings in the options to English UK, and I got my old FB back!!! (for now anyway...) Not exactly sure how or if that will work for those of you who already had your setting on English UK, or if there's any similar fix for those using other languages, but you might mess with it and see if you can do anything similar. :hmm:

That photo is going to be my new FB profile photo.

I :heart: this :drool:

Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band... :ohmy:

:eek:

Suckerberg, bite me.

Mine switched over last night too. It's horrible! :angry:

Don't feel like catching up at the moment, but I'm sure I will do that tomorrow.

Had a fun time today, until I got home and heard a message from my aunt who has breast cancer. She got more test results back today, and found out that it's spread, which they had originally thought it hadn't, and it's stage 4. :sad: So I'm pretty upset tonight. Fuck cancer in it's fucking head. Why do good people have to suffer with this?! I just saw my aunt on Sunday at my cousin's baby shower, and she was doing really good. Her attitude is amazingly positive, so I'm going to try to be positive for her, but this is such a huge and devastating blow. :sigh:

Anyway, I'd appreciate good thoughts/vibes/prayer/anything positive sent her way. This is going to be a bigger fight than all of us anticipated.

So sorry to hear that :hug: *positive vibes and prayers being sent her way*

Prayers and good vibes being sent for you and your family Thora!:hug::hug::hug:

Omg, that pic about facebook... :lmao:

ETA: Everyone elses had changed, and mine has gone back to the old way. :lol:

Thora, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Have they said where it has spread? I'll be sending positive health vibes to her.

Morning everyone.

:shifty: Proper sleep meant I got lovely dreams.

Thora, :hug: I hope it ends up not being that serious.

Grace—

Mine involved Bono and massaging. It was nice.

And—what the fuck, Facebook? why do you think I need my name on the right side of the page too? this isn't elementary school and I am not turning this in :|

*sigh* Radio just advertised another concert I want to go to but can't because I care too much about school to go. This'll be a hard week to be at school during.

:hug: For you and your family Thora. It is hard, I know. :hug:

I know it may not help at all right now for you, but if by any chance hearing that sometimes people are stronger than we think... :hug: 5 years ago when my mom was told she had inoperable lung cancer they told her her chances of survival were not good, as it was so advanced there was nothing they could do. A year or so later when it went to her brain they told her she had maybe 6 months. That was over 3 years ago and the doctors still have no idea how she's still living on her own, going out to lunch with her friends and family, and enjoying her favorite TV shows. Sometimes people just surprise everyone. I don't talk about it much, and I probably won't anymore after this post, it's just how I am :reject: but I wanted you to know there is hope. And her positive attitude is a very good thing. :hug:

Thanks, comet. Yeah, we've had instances of cancer in our family that have been very dire sounding, but they're still living and are totally healthy and fine now. I'm hoping for the same thing for her.

Thora, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Have they said where it has spread? I'll be sending positive health vibes to her.

Yeah, it's now in her spine, pelvic bone and her shoulder.

Awww! :love: What a cutie!!

And thanks everyone else. :hug: I'm so glad I have you girls here that I can spew my stuff to and have your support. Means the world to me. :love:

...and that is saying something!:wink:

well .... i think we need to do some research as none of us would have any clue if that could be true :angel:

aww so sorry to read this Thora :hug::hug:

sending good vibes and prayers her & your family's way :hug:

Thanks, Wild! :hug:

Sure. People are here and I need to go to the gym. Time to be active. See y'all in an hour.

Have a good workout!

Damn you school!! :rant:

I'm so frustrated with it already :angry:

Ugh, that sucks. :( :hug:

Forgot to mention that when I was downtown yesterday, I went to the massive Chapters there, and they have British GQ! :up: They still had the September issues, so I'm sure in a few weeks they'll have the October ones. It's such a big store, so they carry a LOT more stuff than the one in my city does. If all else fails, I'll just get my BFF to pick me up a copy, since she lives downtown.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

*sends good thoughts/good vibes*

Morning everyone.

:shifty: Proper sleep meant I got lovely dreams.

Thora, :hug: I hope it ends up not being that serious.

:wave:

Also had lovely dreams

Grace—

Mine involved Bono and massaging. It was nice.

And—what the fuck, Facebook? why do you think I need my name on the right side of the page too? this isn't elementary school and I am not turning this in :|

*sigh* Radio just advertised another concert I want to go to but can't because I care too much about school to go. This'll be a hard week to be at school during.

Sucky Facebook.... but, I don't notice a difference in mine. Maybe I'm just not on there enough to notice. :shrug:

Mine involved Bono AND Larry. I was pleasantly surprised. :shifty:

Mine involved Bono AND Larry. I was pleasantly surprised. :shifty:

Oh that's not fair XD

For some reason Adam was present in mine. Not doing anything. Just there. It was effing creepy.

Awright, I gotta shower and then laze about before class :) Maybe do some more watercolor on this effing nonwatercolor sketchbook...

Oh that's not fair XD

For some reason Adam was present in mine. Not doing anything. Just there. It was effing creepy.

Awright, I gotta shower and then laze about before class :) Maybe do some more watercolor on this effing nonwatercolor sketchbook...

:lol:

:ohmy: Why was Adam in your Bono dream?

There's a difference in sketchbooks? *buys them, and then pastes pictures in them* :reject::reject:

:lol:

:ohmy: Why was Adam in your Bono dream?

There's a difference in sketchbooks? *buys them, and then pastes pictures in them* :reject::reject:

I don't know why the fuck he was there. It was creepy. He was trying hard not to laugh.

Yeah, this sketchbook said it was multimedia but the paper isn't heavy enough that it doesn't warp when I watercolor it. But I paid money and the sketchbook's pretty so I'm a-going to keep using it...*sigh* It'll be my terrible illustration sketchbook...

They're playing Where The Streets Have No Name on the radio right now :love: I love how the DJs are ignoring my requests but the playlists are so spastic and weird I keep hearing different songs I like but didn't request...:giggle:

I don't know why the fuck he was there. It was creepy. He was trying hard not to laugh.

Yeah, this sketchbook said it was multimedia but the paper isn't heavy enough that it doesn't warp when I watercolor it. But I paid money and the sketchbook's pretty so I'm a-going to keep using it...*sigh* It'll be my terrible illustration sketchbook...

They're playing Where The Streets Have No Name on the radio right now :love: I love how the DJs are ignoring my requests but the playlists are so spastic and weird I keep hearing different songs I like but didn't request...:giggle:

To me, Adam looks like he's trying not to laugh pretty much all the time... there are a few instances where he actually looks serious, but mainly all I see is the "Don't laugh!" look. :reject:

Oh. Stupid misleading sketchbooks.

Streets :love:

Just got back from the best breakfast at the best diner EVER. :drool:

Going to play Rock Band now. :D

Wild, have you tried switching your icon to the one I sent you? It's much more clear and it should work fine because it's made to the correct limits. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom