PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok wonder if U2's dresser needs a assistant :shifty:

An U2 meeting in the near future re tour.......

:bono: yeah i'll come on swinging above the pit dressed as Spidey

:larry: There's no fooking way i'm dressing up as Superman. He puts his bloody pants on the wrong way

:adam: I do it as long as i can be Bond

:edge: Can i be the mad scientist? :hyper:

PaulMcG: mwahhhhhhh loads of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I got his Spidey-clad crotch and ass right in my lap, in person. :shifty:

The platform he landed on in the balcony was right in front of my seat. i could have reached out and touched IT if I wanted, but I thought I might get thrown out. :lol:

Nice!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

:larry: There's no fooking way i'm dressing up as Superman. He puts his bloody pants on the wrong way

:lol::lol:

:lmao:

Wow my throat is killing me. Just stopped at the hospital to have one of the docs look at my throat because it's so sore :crack: (My mom works with the docs there so I don't have to wait in line or anything. I get to just go right in :D).

That's awesome. :D But sucks about your throat. :down: Did you get anything to help or make you feel better? Sore throats are the worse! :)

oops That was supposed to be a SAD face. :( Not a smiley. :lol:

Okay, I love Kasabian but what the fuck is Tom Meighan about...
How stupid :facedesk:

Omg comet , you always remind me how fucking cute Billie is.:lol:

That's awesome. :D But sucks about your throat. :down: Did you get anything to help or make you feel better? Sore throats are the worse! :)

oops That was supposed to be a SAD face. :( Not a smiley. :lol:

Not yet. I got some tests done and they're gonna call me with the results. The doc thinks it could be the start of strep throat :angry:

It's running up to my ear too. My right ear is so sore right now and it's so sensitive I can barely touch it. My mom's like "you should have told the doc you think you have ear damage from all the U2 shows this summer" :lol:

If i say that to NI , he says he has something that will soothe it :rolleyes:

How did I know that was coming :sexywink:

Wait, I mean....uh now you're gonna make that into something dirty too aren't you? :wink:

Not yet. I got some tests done and they're gonna call me with the results. The doc thinks it could be the start of strep throat :angry:

It's running up to my ear too. My right ear is so sore right now and it's so sensitive I can barely touch it. My mom's like "you should have told the doc you think you have ear damage from all the U2 shows this summer" :lol:

Hope it gets sorted soon :hug::hug:

Wait, I mean....uh now you're gonna make that into something dirty too aren't you? :wink:

As if !!! :angel:

:giggle:
Mr. R is good at stupid inappropriate jokes. Way to win me over, smooth operator.

Yeah like we're going to turn around and say "oh yes dear i must try that"

I just say the same back when he complains his throat is sore :lmao:

Omg comet , you always remind me how fucking cute Billie is.:lol:

I know right? i just wanna totally squish him he's so adorable. (And I mean sqwish him in a non-sexual way. :uhoh: or something... although I do think he's kind of sexy and cute in his own way... I don't know, he's just sort of Billie-Joe... not sure how i classify him. :lol: )

Pretty hard not to XD

Painting homework is done a couple days early.

313436_2322382255668_1132925157_32691789_116340283_n.jpg

I don't wanna do any other work today but I probably should...*sigh*

*getting stuff done*

I know right? i just wanna totally squish him he's so adorable. (And I mean sqwish him in a non-sexual way. :uhoh: or something... although I do think he's kind of sexy and cute in his own way... I don't know, he's just sort of Billie-Joe... not sure how i classify him. :lol: )

Same here, he's kind of on the edge of uber cuteness and insanity (which makes for great albums and rockstardom... but not so much erh lol "boyfriend/husbandish"..
he's great with kinds tough :cute:

So hyperactive as well :hyper:

I never want to look at scissors again :wink:

Funny thing is what they say over here .There's this thing that if you choose the education you really like becuase its a part of your hobby.
The schools usually say:

Oh, its your hobby ?

Well , we are going to kill your hobby.:uhoh:

Sorry for the doublepost!

I never want to look at scissors again :wink:
:lol:

Same here, he's kind of on the edge of uber cuteness and insanity (which makes for great albums and rockstardom... but not so much erh lol "boyfriend/husbandish"..
he's great with kinds tough :cute:

So hyperactive as well :hyper:

Best Billie Joe description ever :up:

Kinds should have been kids... God , I have dysfunctional fingers.

Funny thing is what they say over here .There's this thing that if you choose the education you really like becuase its a part of your hobby.
The schools usually say:

Oh, its your hobby ?

Well , we are going to kill your hobby.
:uhoh:

Sorry for the doublepost!

It's weird, in some way that's happening but at the same time it's really effing fun to paint.

Painting was my least favorite class when I started out...huh.

Just had a nice long nap. Wow, that was glorious! :drool: :heart: Can't get too attached to them, though. :lol: At some point I'm going to get a job and will have to go back to work full time and I won't be able to pass out on the couch in the middle of the day. :lol:

Just had a nice long nap. Wow, that was glorious! :drool: :heart: Can't get too attached to them, though. :lol: At some point I'm going to get a job and will have to go back to work full time and I won't be able to pass out on the couch in the middle of the day. :lol:

Long naps are the best :drool: I have to agree with you!

I should go to bed now.
Need to get up early tomorrow.

Bye all! :wave:

Is that Angel of Harlem or Desire? Hmmm, off to find that as well.

It was just a short piece in a bigger video, I think MTV. But I could be wrong. I've actually had this same conversation with Edge_Orchestra way back when I made this gif, as he also wanted to see the video I used. :reject:

Tara, think you are right. Angel of Harlem started with Bono and Edge then Adam and Larry joined.

Dreams I have - finding that vault with all the footage that Guggenheim was privy to. :drool:

I'd die just watching all that video. I'd be like Howard Hughes, holed up in my screening room. No food. No water. Must. Not. Take. Eyes. Off. Screen.

Tara, think you are right. Angel of Harlem started with Bono and Edge then Adam and Larry joined.

Dreams I have - finding that vault with all the footage that Guggenheim was privy to. :drool:

I'd die just watching all that video. I'd be like Howard Hughes, holed up in my screening room. No food. No water. Must. Not. Take. Eyes. Off. Screen.

I know I've seen that performance before, with that outfit and everything, but for the life of me can't remember the exact song. Something pretty, I know. (I was too distracted by Bono to actually pay attention)

I know exactly what you mean about the footage. I'd die so extremely happy with all that excess of U2.

GTG now! Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom