PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the issue with the lemon during Popmart? You can imagine if that happened with this contraption?

Since we're sharing yummy photos
6131439523_65e44cb984_o.jpg
You just had to post THAT pic?:tsk:

:drool:
I'm slipping again.

:lol: :lmao::lmao:

omgggggg that was great!!!! :applaud::applaud:

SO fucking inventive she is with
the whole hamster tubing with shpere space platforms for them to play their instruments in
!!
and everything is hysterical!

but wow i thought she had left @u2 oh, hmmmm... a few months before the 360 tour!

I KNOW I never saw any (well I didn't go back to the site b/c I though she was gone and no one brought anything of her's here to PGP RER
The Claw, Bono 2.0 etc :huh:

some one enlighten me puleeezzeee! :D

do I have all these glorious KE Achtoons to catch up on?!!! :hyper: :D

ETA:

ok I read the explaination at @u2 she did take 2 years off......

I'm glad she's at least doing Quarterlies!!! :love: :applaud:

Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know

:lol::lol:

6131439481_326123aeb7_o.jpg

Come to me, loner....EdgeFest won't save you in here from my scalding hawt gaze.....Do you feel me eye-sexing you?

None of mine are good enough...I was up in the upper deck for all 3 of my shows. :reject:

You've not done GA? :ohmy: You so gotta come party with the rest of us next tour!!

I really don't know what to submit. I guess the ones I'm most proud of are the Bono and Edge pics in my sig.. but I dunno.

You've not done GA? :ohmy: You so gotta come party with the rest of us next tour!!

I really don't know what to submit. I guess the ones I'm most proud of are the Bono and Edge pics in my sig.. but I dunno.

Couldn't afford GA...we didn't get our tickets for Tampa or for MI until after they'd gone on sale (plus the MI show we had the boy, and he's a bit young for GA), and when they announced Pittsburgh, we were lucky to scrape together the money for the cheap seats. :huh:

Being broke and being a U2 fan doesnt' mix apparently. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom