PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently, people don't like seeing me comment or like things on fb. I wish they would just unsubscribe then!!!

I know that I've turned off seeing that people are commenting on other people's stuff. And it's weird, some people I go to see my options and I get either 'unsubscribe from updates' or 'unsubscribe from seeing so and so comments and likes'.

I signed up for Google+ and that's just a whole new cluster.

Is there a way you can turn that off for everyone, or do you have to do it one friend at a time?

Is there a way you can turn that off for everyone, or do you have to do it one friend at a time?

It looks like one person at a time. One 285 friend at a time......

I just do it as I see them.

You know....

Bono and 69 friends like Edge's shared link

Larry commented on Bono's status

Edge is listening to Foster the People

Who needs to see all that?

I wish you would have been!:hug:

I've spoken to people who have done many shows, and Tim, who did almost every show this last leg, and everyone has said it was one of the best they have seen. Something about the rain and the way the crowd and the band reacted to it was magical!

Just a heads up girls...I won't be "liking" anything on fb now. I haz stalkers!:shifty:

Yes it was. Best show ever!:heart:

So glad we got to share that together :hug: There was such an emotional feeling that whole night with the whole crowd that can't be described. :drool:

So, apparently, people don't like seeing me comment or like things on fb. I wish they would just unsubscribe then!!!

People are dumb.

I know, I was sad to relinquish the passport photo. But Bono sucking on his fingers a
la AB era - it had to be done.

I like it :love:

And i wasn't there :sad:

Wish you were :hug:

We need a rain show in Dublin next tour :shifty:

And i wasn't there :sad:

Neither was I. So, how good could have been right?

It's weird, the last 3 shows were awesome for different reasons. Montreal 1 was cool because we did the GA and 95% of it was fun. I was with my friend who I met in a GA line 10 years ago.

Montreal 2 was awesome because of the setlist and the people I got to see the show with. I was the new girl, but I never felt left out. And it was so cool seeing it with people that love them as much as I do. It was very cool to get excited and emotional with real fans.

Moncton was special because it was the last show. It was battle for that show. To find parking, hotels. It took a lot of us on Interference to pull together and help each other out. We stood/sat in the rain. We got freaking Arcade Fire. And I had an amazing spot to say goodbye to the one band I've loved for longer than half my lifetime.

Just a heads up girls...I won't be "liking" anything on fb now. I haz stalkers!:shifty:

You should do whatever the hell you want on your FB. Screw some bitchy person who isn't interested! It's her/his problem. If you wanna like something, like it! :hug:

Sorry. :reject: I'm still in a really bad mood this morning. :sigh: People who say things like that piss me off. If they're not interested, they should just unsubscribe or shut their stupid mouths. It's not hurting anybody, for crying out loud! :lol: Okay, I'm shutting up now.

Morning/afternoon/evening, all!

You should do whatever the hell you want on your FB. Screw some bitchy person who isn't interested! It's her/his problem. If you wanna like something, like it! :hug:

Sorry. :reject: I'm still in a really bad mood this morning. :sigh: People who say things like that piss me off. If they're not interested, they should just unsubscribe or shut their stupid mouths. It's not hurting anybody, for crying out loud! :lol: Okay, I'm shutting up now.

:love::love::love:

I wish you would have been!:hug:

I've spoken to people who have done many shows, and Tim, who did almost every show this last leg, and everyone has said it was one of the best they have seen. Something about the rain and the way the crowd and the band reacted to it was magical!

okay .....

I suppose i been at a few of those gigs where they're special in ways to :hug: London & Slane in 2001 , so emotional :love:

I think there's always something special with their shows in Dublin :drool: that's why you girls so have to get there next tour :yes:

Save a horse, ride a cowboy! :combust:

I loved that song to death. Big N rich :lmao:

Domo, these are for you!

I'll just look at his pretty face and ignore that suit
scared.gif
Ew velvet.
And the touch of zoo Edge is appreciated too , omg.

Screenshot2011-09-22at111136PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at105048PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at102555PM.png

This smile is unworldy - not of this world. People shot not be allowed to be born with smiles this amazing.
Screenshot2011-09-22at95855PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at94306PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at95303PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at100609PM.png

And PMcG, getthefuckouttatheshot! No wants your your melon head blocking my view. Go rob a girl scout.

Yet I'll happily take THIS! :combust::love:

Great avi btw! Hehe

Hi Thora :hug:

Hi Wild :hug:

I think I'm going to make breakfast pretty soon. Good food and coffee will probably do wonders for getting me out of this bad funk that I've been in. :) Mmmmm.... food and coffee! :drool: I still have one more delicious pumpkin scone left. I've been spending a ridiculous amount of money on those from my favourite bakery lately. They're just SO damn delicious, it's hard to resist! :lol:

Shirtless Larry :drool:

I've gotta get stuff done today and the weekend in general, so I'll be gone for the most part *sigh* :wave: guys

All the Larry picspam is not helping my Bono love.

It is, however, helping my Larry love... :shifty:

Save a horse, ride a cowboy! :combust:
Best sentence ever uttered. EVER. :shifty:

I know that's champagne Larry's sitting out but my mind made it something alot more kinky :shifty:

Larry looks good , but i like him with a bit more meat :drool:
I like the way you think. Have I ever told you that? :wink:

Save a horse, ride a cowboy hang like one
:shifty:
I take it back. THIS is the best thing ever uttered.

Amy2, are you trying to kill me?? :faint:
She is. I know because she's trying to kill me too. :shifty:

:hyper:

Hi Wild :hug:

I think I'm going to make breakfast pretty soon. Good food and coffee will probably do wonders for getting me out of this bad funk that I've been in. :) Mmmmm.... food and coffee! :drool: I still have one more delicious pumpkin scone left. I've been spending a ridiculous amount of money on those from my favourite bakery lately. They're just SO damn delicious, it's hard to resist! :lol:

Haven't caught up in here yet, and thanks to this post, it will be a bit longer. :drool: Must go get breakfast and coffee now. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom