PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, my last placement was a grade 6 class out in Murillo - pretty much a straight drive from the university - and they were a lot of fun :D (And it occurs to me that those kids would now be older than you... 27 or 28 :yikes:)

In my experience, the books are ALWAYS better than the movies. :yes:

Which reminds me, I should look on the Kobo (Canadian version of the Kindle) site to see if there are any new free books that I can download. :) Most of the free ones are classics, which are fine, and Harlequin romances, which I won't touch with a ten foot pole. It would be nice if there were some halfway decent ones for free. :wink:

:sad:

*is watching "The Lovely Bones"*

I like that book...but the movie was just...weird...:no:

:reject:

Did the shittiest drawings ever today, whatever. I'm mapping out my schedule for the weekend though and feeling somewhat better with myself about managing time...I seriously have no money, though, so must phone the parents *sigh* I dislike trying to remember the time zones...whenever I have free time is not when they do :(

Yeah, it's quite amusing browsing through the free section. It's all buff half nekkid dudes on the covers, or very prim, covered up women (classics). :lol: :tsk:

I'll always still buy paperbacks because I love the feeling of books too, but I like the e-reader for whenever I'm away from home, as it frees up so much more space in my suitcase. :) Last Christmas when I was on vacation, at least 1/4 of my suitcase was filled with books. It will be nice to use up that space for more clothes, etc. :D

I like that book...but the movie was just...weird...:no:

:reject:

Did the shittiest drawings ever today, whatever. I'm mapping out my schedule for the weekend though and feeling somewhat better with myself about managing time...I seriously have no money, though, so must phone the parents *sigh* I dislike trying to remember the time zones...whenever I have free time is not when they do :(

I agree the movie was weird, but kinda good. Really really sad, though.

:hug:

Yeah, it's quite amusing browsing through the free section. It's all buff half nekkid dudes on the covers, or very prim, covered up women (classics). :lol: :tsk:

I'll always still buy paperbacks because I love the feeling of books too, but I like the e-reader for whenever I'm away from home, as it frees up so much more space in my suitcase. :) Last Christmas when I was on vacation, at least 1/4 of my suitcase was filled with books. It will be nice to use up that space for more clothes, etc. :D

:lol:

That's not a bad idea, though, for vacationing... now I may have to look into them. :hmm:

Like I have any money to be spending on e-readers....

:lol:

That's not a bad idea, though, for vacationing... now I may have to look into them. :hmm:

Like I have any money to be spending on e-readers....

It's SO much nicer to have everything in one small and thin device. :up:

I ended up buying mine after my birthday, as I got money from a bunch of family members as gifts, plus I got an unexpected check a month later. I waited until they went on sale and got it for a fabulous deal. They're really reasonably priced, so maybe you could just ask for money when Christmas/your birthday rolls around, so that would cut down the price you have to pay. :)

I spent my night watching Big Bang Theory on my computer and TV. :shifty:

I was screen capping. Kristen, I will have something for you in the am. It took longer than I thought. By the time I cap, move to file, upload to PB.....takes a long time. But you were on my mind. :hug:

I have to put my AC on. WTF? It's humid and gross. And just watched the weather....rain until next Wednesday. BAH!

Oh, Kristen!!

Screenshot2011-09-22at111343PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-22at101241PM.png

Hghgyhghbjsdgfvg Grace I don't think my powers of thought are working.

If that amount of Larry can render me dead, then it'll (probably) (hopefully) make Kristen feel a lot better :love:

I spent my night watching Big Bang Theory on my computer and TV. :shifty:

I was screen capping. Kristen, I will have something for you in the am. It took longer than I thought. By the time I cap, move to file, upload to PB.....takes a long time. But you were on my mind. :hug:

I have to put my AC on. WTF? It's humid and gross. And just watched the weather....rain until next Wednesday. BAH!

Oh, Kristen!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm starting to remember why I was a Larry girl in the first place... :shifty: :reject:

UNF. :drool: Love that spoiler! :D

I'm watching BBT now. My dad just called & I missed the first half of the 2nd episode. :angry: :lol: I would have avoided the call if it were anyone but him, but because he goes to bed early and I hadn't talked to him in a while, I took the call. Sometimes I'll tell him to call me back later, but oh well. I'll find those 15 minutes online tomorrow. :)

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm starting to remember why I was a Larry girl in the first place... :shifty: :reject:

Hghgyhghbjsdgfvg Grace I don't think my powers of thought are working.

If that amount of Larry can render me dead, then it'll (probably) (hopefully) make Kristen feel a lot better :love:

Hey y'all. I know I haven't been around much lately and I probably won't again any time soon - life is a little, erm, nuts right now. But I could use a little Larry Love. If there's new pics / screen caps / fics, could you pass them on to me thru fb or PM? :hug:

Hope you're all well.

Wonder how Cori's doing?

Dammit, now I need to go buy the book this movie is based on.

:angry:

I just know that book is gonna make me cry, too. :angry:

liked the book - never saw the movie

Oh, Kristen!!

lol
I've still got the gift. For those of you who haven't been around much - sometimes I disappear for a bit but I have this "sixth sense" for when people are talking about Larry
or spanking...
or Larry Spanking

oh dude - that is def in my top 10 fave larry pics of all time :bow:
How are you Thora?

I knew it was one of your favourites. :love: It's one of mine as well. :D

I'm doing okay. I've felt rather blue for most of the day today, despite spending time with friends and such. :sigh: I hate feeling like this. I know it's the weather that's affecting me (it rained all day), so it shouldn't be surprising, but I hate feeling so blah. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)

I'm off to bed. G'night, thread!

There we go :up:

God, I wish I had a TV. I miss Big Bang Theory :(

If you have a computer, which I think you have or else you wouldn't be here.
Try Icefilms.info! They have everything! You just need to install Greasemonkey , and the DivX player and your ready to go.

:angry::madwife::madspit::mad:

new "improved" facebook just hit me

:angry:

Facebook is a lot like a woman's opinion. It changes constantly for no reason.:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom