PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jem

Your not really a heavy load :giggle:
And i just needed something fun and random
Like that to get funktie again after the dissaster of Wu tang clan

Bono, why did you spray the camera so that this smile is blurry. You scamp.

Screenshot2011-09-21at100807PM.png

He looks like an angel who's taken the fall because his passion for you has totally consumed his celestial being :drool:

And now wants to do very naughty things with/to you :shifty:

Wild! I'm in the bus.. demanding conductor bono because i didnt see hin in the train.

Typos are due to the annoying touchpad of my phone..

Ingrid, your new belt buckle is awesome, love the wings like design .

:uhoh: what's dead?

:wave:

I have a little bit of time before I'm out for the day. Did anyone see the news that a bunch of space junk is supposed to fall on the Earth tomorrow? :hmm: Unfortunately not 360 Tour space "junk" :wink:

I've been meaning to do a Mirrorball Man Leather Day for so long now and just keep forgetting. I think the AB theme could keep going for a while with the new stuff coming out soon. :hmm: Maybe I'll do it next week unless anyone else has something planned already...

Are there a lot of Mirror Ball Man photos? I like the ones where he's wearing the ruffle shirt. May I haz a preview pleeze?

Comet, yes, please, do :drool:

I've been tuned out, listening to music at high volume, watching a couple hours drift by without working on drawing...must fix. I gotta shower and eat lunch and go on with my life. But I like my little stolen moments of meditation well.

:lol:

Happy Birthday to Wild here too.
birthdaycaketiny.gif

I have to get going soon. I'll look for more of those MBall man ruffle shirt pics. I don't think i actually ever noticed he was wearing one before. :ohmy: :hmm:

I wish I could hand over my hard drive from an old computer when I was a major Larry girl. I had sooo many photos. Now I have almost 10,000 photos, but not Larry. :reject:

birthdaycaketiny.gif

I have to get going soon. I'll look for more of those MBall man ruffle shirt pics. I don't think i actually ever noticed he was wearing one before. :ohmy: :hmm:

How could you miss the fabulous peek of chest hair??? I have no idea why it unravels me so....but it does. :combust:then :faint:

domo: just wanted to let you know I've not been able to get to the post office this week, but hopefully this weekend. :reject:

domo: just wanted to let you know I've not been able to get to the post office this week, but hopefully this weekend. :reject:

Hey no worries! :hug: I still haven't received my pay check as well :madwife:
They keep sending it later and later.
So no sending untill I send something to you.

Yes, the whole scene is UNFable. I only wish it went an extra hour and was in HD. I spent a lot of time watching AB era Bono last night. Man, that was a fun time to love the man. The I watched the making of Vertigo. Is it me or he doesn't resemble himself much during that era.
AB Bono is fun. Vertigo Bono is sexy, but for some reason not as fun. It's confusing.

He looks like an angel who's taken the fall because his passion for you has totally consumed his celestial being :drool:

And now wants to do very naughty things with/to you :shifty:
FTW

SHINY BONO! :love::love:

(Two of my favorite things in one pic!)

I need hugs today :sigh:
:hug:

birthdaycaketiny.gif

It's Wild's b-day?

*got a very nice email this morning, and runs off to read* :shifty:

Tomorrow we head off to Harderwijk for a weekend with my fellow students. It's mainly for the first year students but a bunch of older years go along to 'chaperone'/show them how it's done. I never was able to join them so this'll be my first year as well.

:uhoh: I'm so gonna get screwed somehow because they know it's my first time at the weekend. I just know they're planning something!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom