PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF?

Dude, did he just have a seizure on stage? :ohmy:

ETA: Had to stop watching. It was just too much. :reject:

Yikes. :uhoh: Not something I'd want to see.

:sad:

I think I might give up on reading the older fics in the FF section.. so many chapters of the stories I like are pm/email only, and I never get replied to :sad:

Maybe they don't post here much (or at all) anymore, so they don't see the PMs? I haven't read the fics here in years, but I know some people who used to post them, and hang out in here, and they aren't regulars on the site anymore.

Yikes. :uhoh: Not something I'd want to see.

Maybe they don't post here much (or at all) anymore, so they don't see the PMs? I haven't read the fics here in years, but I know some people who used to post them, and hang out in here, and they aren't regulars on the site anymore.

Yea. Still, :sad:

Some of them are really good.

Bono, why did you spray the camera so that this smile is blurry. You scamp.

Screenshot2011-09-21at100807PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-21at95809PM.png

Screenshot2011-09-21at100759PM.png

:sad:

I think I might give up on reading the older fics in the FF section.. so many chapters of the stories I like are pm/email only, and I never get replied to :sad:

Val should get back to you at some point; I mean, I got all that stuff eventually..

Don't know about the rest though.

Dude, did he just have a seizure on stage? :ohmy:

No that's dancing

*has been accidentally reading too many youtube comments on Joy Division vids*

*totally unrelated*

Not totally unrelated: Bono did his own special little seizure dance in Oakland...

I just spent a shiteload of time making sketchbook covers and such :yawn: very satisfying though, making them pretty, and not for any class either, just for my own enjoyment :)

307866_2316587430801_1132925157_32686724_1479118193_n.jpg

I don't even know. Just realized I coulda made that Larry. Damn.

Val should get back to you at some point; I mean, I got all that stuff eventually..

Don't know about the rest though.
Thanks for the comforting info. :hug:
What an adorable smile :love: I want to give him a hugeass hug :cute:

Keeping my thoughts G rated, otherwise I'll be unable to sleep :whistle:

:shifty:

SHIRTLESS LARRY. :D

No that's dancing

*has been accidentally reading too many youtube comments on Joy Division vids*

*totally unrelated*

Not totally unrelated: Bono did his own special little seizure dance in Oakland...

I just spent a shiteload of time making sketchbook covers and such :yawn: very satisfying though, making them pretty, and not for any class either, just for my own enjoyment :)

307866_2316587430801_1132925157_32686724_1479118193_n.jpg

I don't even know. Just realized I coulda made that Larry. Damn.

:lol:

I do that too... not on Joy Division vids, but any vids I come across, I read every comment I can on it, and giggle hysterically sometimes... :reject:

Awesome cover, Katie. :cute:

Goodnight everyone :) I watched some silly 1980 interview banter and now I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. Good for sleep.

*beep* *beep*

my brains are on overload lol

gravity might be leaking stuff from another dimension through black holes

thought it was in my wallet cause everything I put there just vanishes :lol:

:lol: Yeah, most people have a black hole in their wallet or hand.

But it's pretty nuts, as those things actually create anti-matter. For every particle, a black hole has an anti-particle. Like, with negative mass. That's nuts!

It's just... that open glittery shirt.. the chest... the cowboy hat.. everything shiny silver... the hair peeking out under it... the grin.. those damn beautiful blue eyes... :combust:

omg my friend foudn this for me yesterday :love:
846556124193.jpg

It's a belt buckle of the emblem of the Legend of Zelda games, which I love so much. I'm going to a cosplay event with him and a few other friends next year as the main character. SO wearing this.

Yes, the whole scene is UNFable. I only wish it went an extra hour and was in HD. I spent a lot of time watching AB era Bono last night. Man, that was a fun time to love the man. The I watched the making of Vertigo. Is it me or he doesn't resemble himself much during that era.

Kristen - good luck :lol: I haz drunkenness avoiding skillz and I don't do shots (with the exception of Broken Down Golf Cart - which a friend introduced me to and I've only ever had them if she's ordering - and even that I don't do like a shot, it takes me a bit to drink). However, if you decide to buy me a Paralyzer or two (the vodka kind, not tequila) or a Screaming Orgasm or two I'll take them *snerk*

How about if we all buy you two of them....Then you'd get drunk :wink:

Someone definitely needs to screencap shirtless Larry wearing the Mirrorball Man hat :lol:

Yes please :drool:

Good morning! I'm going back to bed now, but I'll be back later!:lol::shifty:

Morning :wave: Pleasant dreams :sexywink:

I'm already up and doing school work because I can't afford to waste one minute not doing it :crack:

I think we need a night out when you have some time. Alcohol plz...kthxbai!:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom