Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-20-2011, 11:38 PM   #151
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Ugh. My FB just switched to the new more annoying version. Bollocks. I swear that I got a preview of that ticker feature a month ago. It was there for a day, then went back to normal.

Suckerberg, bite me.
Sucks, doesn't it?

Old 09-21-2011, 01:28 AM   #152
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drea View Post
Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band...

Quote:
I think I'm getting the vapors. *fans self*

Quote:
Ugh. My FB just switched to the new more annoying version. Bollocks. I swear that I got a preview of that ticker feature a month ago. It was there for a day, then went back to normal.

Suckerberg, bite me.
ME TOO! OMFG it sucks!

And there's a side bar on the side showing me random wall posts by people that were probably posted over a year ago. What the everloving FUCK would I want to see something like that for?

Old 09-21-2011, 02:04 AM   #153
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:31 AM

G'night everybody.

If you wanted to know, Sons of Anarchy WAS AWESOME. That new Assistant US Attorney is so weird, yet so cool....
Old 09-21-2011, 02:10 AM   #154
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post

G'night everybody.

If you wanted to know, Sons of Anarchy WAS AWESOME. That new Assistant US Attorney is so weird, yet so cool....

He is!
Old 09-21-2011, 02:41 AM   #155
Blue Crack Supplier

Don't feel like catching up at the moment, but I'm sure I will do that tomorrow.

Had a fun time today, until I got home and heard a message from my aunt who has breast cancer. She got more test results back today, and found out that it's spread, which they had originally thought it hadn't, and it's stage 4. So I'm pretty upset tonight. Fuck cancer in it's fucking head. Why do good people have to suffer with this?! I just saw my aunt on Sunday at my cousin's baby shower, and she was doing really good. Her attitude is amazingly positive, so I'm going to try to be positive for her, but this is such a huge and devastating blow.

Anyway, I'd appreciate good thoughts/vibes/prayer/anything positive sent her way. This is going to be a bigger fight than all of us anticipated.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 AM   #156
Blue Crack Distributor

For you and your family Thora. It is hard, I know.

I know it may not help at all right now for you, but if by any chance hearing that sometimes people are stronger than we think... 5 years ago when my mom was told she had inoperable lung cancer they told her her chances of survival were not good, as it was so advanced there was nothing they could do. A year or so later when it went to her brain they told her she had maybe 6 months. That was over 3 years ago and the doctors still have no idea how she's still living on her own, going out to lunch with her friends and family, and enjoying her favorite TV shows. Sometimes people just surprise everyone. I don't talk about it much, and I probably won't anymore after this post, it's just how I am but I wanted you to know there is hope. And her positive attitude is a very good thing.
Old 09-21-2011, 03:34 AM   #157
Blue Crack Distributor

And you guys who are hating the Facebook changes.... OMG try this! I changed my language settings in the options to English UK, and I got my old FB back!!! (for now anyway...) Not exactly sure how or if that will work for those of you who already had your setting on English UK, or if there's any similar fix for those using other languages, but you might mess with it and see if you can do anything similar.

Old 09-21-2011, 07:41 AM   #158
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonocomet
And you guys who are hating the Facebook changes.... OMG try this! I changed my language settings in the options to English UK, and I got my old FB back!!! (for now anyway...) Not exactly sure how or if that will work for those of you who already had your setting on English UK, or if there's any similar fix for those using other languages, but you might mess with it and see if you can do anything similar.
That photo is going to be my new FB profile photo.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:14 AM   #159
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In Larry Land...Mr. Mullen has dragged me over to the dark side. Who knew this place was made of hardwood floors :P
Quote:
I this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drea View Post
Re: the "packing" thing... I can't remember whether I read it online or was told sometime over IM, but apparently Adam was once quoted as saying he wasn't the most endowed member of the band...

Quote:

Suckerberg, bite me.
Mine switched over last night too. It's horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thora View Post
Don't feel like catching up at the moment, but I'm sure I will do that tomorrow.

Had a fun time today, until I got home and heard a message from my aunt who has breast cancer. She got more test results back today, and found out that it's spread, which they had originally thought it hadn't, and it's stage 4. So I'm pretty upset tonight. Fuck cancer in it's fucking head. Why do good people have to suffer with this?! I just saw my aunt on Sunday at my cousin's baby shower, and she was doing really good. Her attitude is amazingly positive, so I'm going to try to be positive for her, but this is such a huge and devastating blow.

Anyway, I'd appreciate good thoughts/vibes/prayer/anything positive sent her way. This is going to be a bigger fight than all of us anticipated.
So sorry to hear that *positive vibes and prayers being sent her way*
Old 09-21-2011, 08:18 AM   #160
ONE
love, blood, life

Prayers and good vibes being sent for you and your family Thora!

Omg, that pic about facebook...

ETA: Everyone elses had changed, and mine has gone back to the old way.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:32 AM   #161
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Thora, I'm sorry to hear about your aunt. Have they said where it has spread? I'll be sending positive health vibes to her.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #162
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:31 AM

Old 09-21-2011, 11:41 AM   #163
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Morning everyone.

Proper sleep meant I got lovely dreams.

Thora, I hope it ends up not being that serious.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #164
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I had U2 dreams, but so much was going on and I had a fitful night of sleep that I don't remember much.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #165
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 10:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear that Thora. Cancer fucking sucks.

Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...

Tags
bash it out, black holes, bono ball, bono's big hands, cock-a-doodle-do, dissing phil :hi5:, drunk irish dudes, facebook sucks, from the sky down, irishmen r packed, life sized dolls, plumb irish "rooster", prepare for bonogasms, shirtless cowboy hat lars, zoo tv yumminess