PGP: Life-sized dolls and hamster balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Jemma, with help from Domo. :wink :

2504ld5.jpg

:lmao: WIN!! Thank you girls. :love::bow:

I can pick that up while I kick your butt. (See the headline's : Tiny Zookeeper vs. Blackbelt)

I still can't believe you managed to keep me on your shoulders during Two Door Cinema Club @ Glasto. :bow:

[/
I'll take Jens with me (All 120 kilo's of him) And He'll charm you.
You'll be helpless. For anyone's guess. Jens is a seal. Not an obese guy or something.

:lol:

Jens. :cute:

I'd love to see them drunk :shifty: :lol:

Me too.

You never know this time next year they may be buying us cocktails :drool :

Or at least paying our tables bill without realising. :sexywink:

I'm fixing this.

You should have since I wrote it into OOC : )

U2 - Womanfish (Live TV Gaga 1986) HD - YouTube

:love : Iiiii like this song video...a lot...:laugh :

On an unrelated note. I love the moment where I forget I bought myself pen and ink and then I look over at my desk and there it is, waiting for me to use it :heart : I've missed you, ink...

Womanfish. Classic. :love::lmao:

:drool :

You've never seen me drunk. I can be silly :sexywink :

As long as I am off this stupid medication then I can compete for very silly drunk. :shifty:

Will be epic times. :sexywink:

The links at the top of my page for ads? Hamsters, golf balls, acrylic balls and exercise balls! :lmao:

Thank you :heart:

I was too wrapped up in thinking about almost-JT era Bono to care. ....

Did I tell you I saved that story? And An Cat Dubh? And I'm saving No Love Lost? They truly are awesome.

Oh, drunk Bono U2, how I love you.

I must have this song for my iPod. MUST, I TELL YOU.

*wanders off to find it*

IT'S CATCHY :giggle:

It's been in my head for a month at a time before....

Aww :cute:

I have Womanfish!Bono on my dresser drawer:

Photoon8-28-11at231PM.jpg

I think I was doing my best approximation of a drunk face. That or jetlag.

<-- has seen drunk!Amy too :wink:

OTOH, no one has seen a drunk Drea...

...because there's never been one :lol: The night I actually *tried* to get drunk - at a party about six months after I graduated from university - I got at best slightly tipsy. I apparently have a very HIGH alcohol tolerance, given what I drank that night...

Drea, how long is the documentary?

The only way you'll see drunk Amy2 is if there is no show the night day. I need to be in GA fighting shape the next day.

I have to work my way thru the compilations in order....and it will depend on the quality of the footage.

Is anyone watching the American X Factor?:ohmy:

Amy2: roughly an hour and a halfish? Hard to tell because the showing started at 9, but there was the intro and Guggenheim spoke briefly before it started... Plus we stayed in our seats for a bit after waiting for the crowd to thin out, and hung out in the hallway for a while after. BTW, I'm a bad Canadian - I hate beer! :lol: So no luck on that score...

Kristen - good luck :lol: I haz drunkenness avoiding skillz and I don't do shots (with the exception of Broken Down Golf Cart - which a friend introduced me to and I've only ever had them if she's ordering - and even that I don't do like a shot, it takes me a bit to drink). However, if you decide to buy me a Paralyzer or two (the vodka kind, not tequila) or a Screaming Orgasm or two I'll take them *snerk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom