PGP: Letting Our Freak Flags Fly... Again... Still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's really worth it. I do think one comment in particular was uncalled for though. But yeah, not worth gettng all upset over. And I' liked VP's comment about "obsession". Some PLEBAns obsess over body parts or looks in general or the whereabouts of the band. But other forum members obsess about guitars used on songs, or how many times a song is played or the order of said songs, or lyric changes or how/where/when the band is working on the new album. Everyone here is obsessed and just b/c we let our perv flag fly doesn't mean we're total freaks... well not ALL of us anyway. :wink:

Exactly!

You know, I gotta say, I get a wee bit irritated when people start ragging on us for the pervy stuff. How exactly is what we do any different than when girls sit there and have to listen to guys talk about how hot some girl is? There's been many a comment made on these boards about certain features of women and sexual innuendo about them. Granted, the guys normally don't band together to discuss it the way we do, but still, they do it, and nobody ever gets on their cases about it. I wouldn't, 'cause they're guys, they're allowed to say women are attractive and all that, doesn't bother me.

So I really don't get why when girls act this way about guys, suddenly it's worth some people making a stink over.

And it's all in fun, anyway. We're fully aware these are all just jokes and silliness, we're not taking any of this remotely seriously, so really, neither should anyone else.

/end rant.

Anywho. On to other things:

Wish I had snow. I'm just sick instead. :grumpy: Damn you flu season.

:( :hug: Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!

Our snow's quieted down a bit, now it's just really cold. It's -2 degrees F right now, wind chill of -24 F (or -19 degrees C temp, wind chill -31 C, for those of you who use that mode of temperature reading), according to the online weather things right now. So yeah :p.

Angela

Love the thread title!!:love::love::love:

K must have big plans..it is her birthday this weekend!:wink:

Yay for new people! :D

Man, I miss being able to hang out here during the day. :lol:

This morning as I left my house, it was raining but it had a hint of snow in it. By the time I got to my office? An absolute blizzard. :lol: So weird, since I live at a higher elevation, and we normally get snow before my work area does. Anyway, it snowed all morning, but in the afternoon it turned to rain and it was mostly slush by the time I left. There was absolutely nothing at home. The weather is so strange!

Luuuucyyyyy I'm hooooome!!! (sorry, iz drinkin vodka tonics right now and feelin weird. :D
yay new thread. :applaud:
Did somebody asked for these? :hmm:

mlarspanksadamminsku.gif

laradspank1comet.gif

larry-ad-spank-more-comet.gif

larrybonospankcoimbra2Gg.gif

bonoassslapsadamedgetarian.gif

bonospanklarry.gif

Ah, Comet, you beat me to it! Good for you. And I see you added a Bono/Adam one too - nice.

So I didn't make the first cut for my Fulbright grant. So my chances of going to England next year are pretty much nil unless I can convince The Globe to offer me some sort of special deal where I just do the internship part and not the degree part. I kinda knew this was coming so I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. But I'll miss telling people "I might be studying Shakespeare at King's College and The Globe next year." Now I have to tell them "I was going to study Shakespeare at King's College and The Globe next year but there's now way I can afford it."

Anybody wanna post some Larry pics to cheer me up?

YAY for spanking! I don't know who spiked their pre show drinks, but I hope they do it again.

Larry photos, Larry photos... like these?

guin1.jpg

Well geez Larry, I don't normally drink beer but in this case I might make an exception... unless you've got a bottle of Jameson back there. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom