PGP: Letting Our Freak Flags Fly... Again... Still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, Comet, you beat me to it! Good for you. And I see you added a Bono/Adam one too - nice.

So I didn't make the first cut for my Fulbright grant. So my chances of going to England next year are pretty much nil unless I can convince The Globe to offer me some sort of special deal where I just do the internship part and not the degree part. I kinda knew this was coming so I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be. But I'll miss telling people "I might be studying Shakespeare at King's College and The Globe next year." Now I have to tell them "I was going to study Shakespeare at King's College and The Globe next year but there's now way I can afford it."

Anybody wanna post some Larry pics to cheer me up?

That sucks. :sad: :hug:

Here's a few of my faves. :love:

me_117866676.jpg

smile2.jpg

larry10.jpg

hello.jpg

autograph.jpg

Adam hos need love too. ( :lol: I posted this in the wrong thread the 1st time dammit)

adamstripmephy.gif

:drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

He SO knew they were still on camera and did it to tease the fangirls... he's :evil: like that :lol:

He can continue doing that, preferably in front of me at some point during one of my shows this year :sexywink:

Is it me, or does he seem to have small scars there on his upper arm? And why am I noticing this?

Yeah, I've noticed those before. My dad (who is about 10 years older than the guys) has one on his upper arm, and it's as a result of a shot he got as a child. He explained it once, but I forget what specific shot it was, but Larry's looks very similar to the one my dad has. It could be something else, but that's what I've assumed it was. :)

Yeah, I've noticed those before. My dad (who is about 10 years older than the guys) has one on his upper arm, and it's as a result of a shot he got as a child. He explained it once, but I forget what specific shot it was, but Larry's looks very similar to the one my dad has. It could be something else, but that's what I've assumed it was. :)

MMR or polio, maybe? I remember hearing about polio vaccines. I never saw if my dad had one, and he's only 2 years older than B and Adam... *calls her mum*

I'm the same age as the guys and I have the same scar from my vaccines (I don't know which one it is that makes the scar tho!) You can see Bono's scar in some pics too. :drool: (yes I :drool:ed over that) :shifty:

Oh wow I never thought of that! Is that exactly where his tattoo is now? (that low?)

It's a pretty big tattoo... I'm pretty sure some of the lower points must at least cover part of it...

(Where's someone with that still shot from the SatS vid when we need it? :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom