PGP: Letting Our Freak Flags Fly... Again... Still

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit can't find the full band in sepia, but I'm finding these purdy pics. And Adam and his stand up base you say? :hmm:

edgejtguitarchair.jpg

Well there are a few more for your collage Ceecee. :hmm: I didn't find the bigger sepia one sorry! I also came up with the 3 guys individual shots from that photoshoot but not Bono's. :huh: I should have that.

Tired! I stayed up too late last night and now I have to get going to work. I hope I don't fall asleep there. :yawn: How about you Gg?

Me too. Went to see Guster play last night and was up too late. :yawn: *sends Comet some virtual coffee*

eta: looks like I missed you. Hope you make it through the day. Tuesday is my easy day so I think I'll be okay.

I know we're not supposed to talk about this here but isn't this pic just a wee bit... *ahem* slashy?
:shifty: There's a couple of JT era pics like that..
Tired! I stayed up too late last night and now I have to get going to work. I hope I don't fall asleep there. :yawn: How about you Gg?

:giggle: Would be awkward to fall asleep at work! Grab a coffee. ;)
I'm good, though I'm having trouble getting up at a decent time. Though I stayed up late last night as well since a friend came over.

I had a big cup of coffee but I'm still yawning and I'm so low energy. My crazy morning class is gonna be the death of me. Hopefully my lesson is well enough planned to keep them from being too crazy.

Would it work to separate them from the other annoyance factors? Like put them in different corners of the class, one at the very front?

OMG Zooey you know who is like the biggest Guster fan on the planet right? (she sat next to you in Vegas :wink: )
Ok I popped back in here real quick on my way out... got my coffee and running out the door. byeeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom