PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Canucks had to lose one so that they can win the Cup at home in game 5!:wink:

I'm just glad we're putting up a valiant effort. There were times that I never thought we'd get this far. Canucks have never won a Cup right?

No, but they were really close to one in '94. My second favourite team, but I want them to win so the Cup comes back to Canada, and I also want to see Thora's reaction!:hyper:

I mostly feel recovered, but my voice is still pretty hoarse. Hope I didn't break something in there.

Of course, hours of karaoke Sunday night didn't help. :shifty:

Is everyone in Oakland? It's quiet.....and there has been not a peep from the band. It's like a show isn't even happening tonight. Personally, I will be glad when the west coast swing is over. I cannot wait up for another setlist party while they are 3 hours behind me.

I know a boatload of people who went from Seattle straight to Oakland and are now in the GA line.

... yeah, that's all I got! :lol:

Then I guess I just need to wait until the pictures and videos come streaming in. I did wander over the fan gatherings and it was pretty quiet too. Of course, it is still early there.

It's been a super busy day for me. Meetings most of the morning, then more this afternoon. :crack:

I now have a sore throat. VERY painful. :( Hope this isn't a sign that I'm getting sick, but it probably is. :sigh: I haven't been sick in eons (maybe a year or more), so I guess I'm due, but damn is this ever a bad time to get ill. I don't have time for this nonsense! :lol:

Just for gits and shiggles, I went to look at my profile and realized that I had a defunct email in there. Oops. That's been dead for 2 years.

Trying to motivate to work. But I leave soon and need to put together a list for the market. Oh the fun of adulthood. And stalking U2NT on FB for any sign of the boys. Plane landing? Sound check?

How are you?

I'm ok , winding down after a quiet day at work :crack:

Counting down the days until Canada :drool:

Ah, it looks like we will be in the same place in 31 days. I am going to the first night of Montreal.

Yay for having the night off, DG. I hope my little one goes to bed early tonight. Last night was a rough one. Mummy needs a little down time.

Yeah i'm looking forward to hopefully meeting you :D

I'm guessing there will be some kind of meeting somewhere. I know almost everyone is staying at Midtown Quality Inn or something. I arrived late to the party and will be a little more downtown. My husband and I are driving from the Boston area. THAT should be interesting. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom