PGP: Let the GA Panic/Fun Begin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah. I was really upset all night and this morning, knowing I wasn't hanging out with all my friends, but I know I'll still have an awesome time.

I'll scope out the spots when I get in (going when the gates open). It sounds like they'll be letting in the queue a bit early (and wristbanding them earlier), so hopefully I'll be able to find some of my people and stand near them. If not, I'll have some people in the back I can hang with. Either way is great. :)

GG - to protect the spoiler-free girls, all I'll say is that there's a reason for the change in straps *g*

I just keep looking at that pic, hard to believe that was *two weeks ago* already! Hell of a way to start the four show birthday tour... :love:

:hyper: You girls know how I was talking about the Adam love I got in Denver during
Crazy
? Well Tina (who I got the RZ ticket from and hung out with) got a picture of it! :hyper:

Don't go anywhere else in that thread if you want to stay unspoiled - it's the review thread!

Wow that is one cool photo, you should get a copy printed for him to sign if when you meet him :sexywink:

Oh no that sucks :( Hopefully the U2 adrenaline will kick in at some point and you won't even remember you were sick (or tired!). *fingers crossed* :hug:
Oh yeah. I was really upset all night and this morning, knowing I wasn't hanging out with all my friends, but I know I'll still have an awesome time.

I'll scope out the spots when I get in (going when the gates open). It sounds like they'll be letting in the queue a bit early (and wristbanding them earlier), so hopefully I'll be able to find some of my people and stand near them. If not, I'll have some people in the back I can hang with. Either way is great. :)

aaawwww cori, sorry your tummy had issues with you! :( :hug:
no fun!
and comet could be right! :up:
II hope you find the peeps to hang with.
ENOY!

excited for everyone!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

drea you have had a good thing going!!! :up: :wink:

as bono is saying right now ( La Plata procast )

"..Take me hiiiiiiigher !!!.."

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:wave: dg & K :hug::hug:

jemmmm! :wave: long time :hug:
hope you are well!

SAFE Traveling, Zu & Comet !!!
:hug::hug:

SinceI won't be near the net Snday Night/Mon Morn...
...... getting my well-wishing/*good vibes* innao!

GG - to protect the spoiler-free girls, all I'll say is that there's a reason for the change in straps *g*

I just keep looking at that pic, hard to believe that was *two weeks ago* already! Hell of a way to start the four show birthday tour... :love:

Oh so is it only for *that* song or does he have the new strap on the whole time? :( Cause the old one is so incredibly awesome!

My mom has caught the U2 Bug :wink:

She was watching U2 concert videos on youtube for over an hour last night. She's been constantly asking me about Larry's accent so I showed her an interview with him today. Then she spent another hour on youtube watching interviews with them to hear them talk :lol: Then she started watching all their old stuff. She posted Street Mission on her FB wall :wink: Then she was clicking random videos of people filimg when they meet the band and she was watching one with Larry, she called me into the room and was going on and on about how rock hard Larry's abs looked :shifty:

Pleban Mom?? :applaud:

Yay!!!:applaud:

Your mom is awesome. It was so sweet how she kept coming back to where we were lined up to drop things off for you!:cute:

Sorry. Walking in on this conversation...

She was watching U2 concert videos on youtube for over an hour last night. She's been constantly asking me about Larry's accent so I showed her an interview with him today. Then she spent another hour on youtube watching interviews with them to hear them talk :lol: Then she started watching all their old stuff. She posted Street Mission on her FB wall :wink: Then she was clicking random videos of people filimg when they meet the band and she was watching one with Larry, she called me into the room and was going on and on about how rock hard Larry's abs looked :shifty:

That...is both hilarious, awesome, and slightly scary (I just imagined my mom obsessed with Larry, which would make my life quite strange :ohmy:)

OMG AWESOME! :D:applaud:

I know the type. :wink::shifty:

(I'm betting your mom is younger than me too, :lol: :up: )

:love::heart:

She'll be wanting a Toronto GA ticket next :shifty:

All it takes is seeing them live one time, and then you are hooked!:wink:

Wait, she saw them in Toronto, didn't she?

WTF is Coolian doing in here???:lol::shifty:

You know what happens to men in pleba, right?:wink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Are you going to be up for the setlist party Wild? Sure nice to catch you in here, I had a horrendous day. I need me some
The Fly action!!!!:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom