PGP:Learning how to save a life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
So did JT Bono morph into Fly ( :drool: :drool: ) Bono...or do we have multiple versions again?

Omg, is tha Macphisto!? :lol: I love it! It's perfect!

we have JT Bono (who will likely change to more modern Bono as the game progresses) and we have Macphisto and The Fly, as well :wink:

We can never have too much Bono, after all :sexywink:

dopplegangers.jpg

mac.jpg

I should have gotten back to studying a half hour ago :uhoh:

:lol:

But the distraction was well worth the lost time :love::hyper:

Hopefully I'll be around sometime tomorrow...unless I pass out on the couch again. :lol: My stupid exam is at noon. :sigh:

Thanks for the sigs :love::drool:

I really must drag myself away too.

Sweet dreams hun. :kiss::hug:

:drool: Omg, one day you get nothing, and the next your inbox is spammed with three Wild pms....

:flirt:

Congratz on your PM Bri :hug: that was a real sweet thing to do of the gals!

:sad: I miss you girls!! Why is it that I'm busier when I get home than when I'm buried under homework at school?:madspit: I think it's because of all the family and friend stuff. Anyway, I heart you all and hopefully I'll bbl today. SHANNON!!!! :scream: :( :kiss:

:hug: :hug: to all of you!!

Hey WEldy.... sorry I was on the phone
:hyper: My old boss called me, they want me back there in the supermarket! :happy: Yay I have a job!!!

lol yea.... I annoyed her a bit last night because she promised to send me something trough pm.... and she sent three things this morning :D

damn, my right hand is frozen again ><

not really, around :hmm: 60 F I think...
but it always gets cold when I'm behind the pc somehow (we don't have a heater in the attic... where the pc is)

Galeongirl said:

a sig is alowed to be 50K, wich means (I think) 50,000 bytes.... Bri's sig is 8000 :) so it's not too big

I think she meant it looked too big - she would like it more if it weren't that size not that it was too big per Interference requirements - that thought never even crossed my mind

Go to user CP (on top of the page in the blue lettering somewhere)
there, Edit options (somewhere on the bar, third from left)
there scroll down to the bottom, you'll see your avatar
hit the change avatar button
scroll all the way to the bottom of the page (you'll see loads of avatars)
there it says you can upload yoru avatar from your computer, BUT above it it says You can enter an URL of your avatar:

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/6194/bonochristmasggplebavi8.jpg

paste this link there, and there's your new avi :D

I'm off for dinner, back later :)

Back
Top Bottom