PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just went to pick up my son after his first day of day camp (we've been together all summer so far). He was pouty faced. "Did you not have fun?" I asked. "I'm not ready to leave. I wanted to stay longer!" he says. So I told him I'd be back in an hour. Is it wrong of me to wish my 6-year-old had a cell phone so he could just call when he's ready to be picked up? :lol:

Awww :cute:

So glad he's enjoying it :up:

You get mummy time then :shifty:

Wild, I'm so glad to hear your brother's alert and all. What a blessing that his wife knew exactly what to do.

And yes, mummy time RULES!!! I went to the gym, out to lunch with a friend, and then read most of the afternoon (only some of which was for work :shh: ) It is strangely quiet though. But I'll take it. It's only for three weeks.

Thanks for asking hun :hug:

He's very lucky but doing well , thanks to his wife's quick thinking :heart:

They're still doing tests to make sure there's no more blockages and to see if they can find the cause .

He talking and aware so that's good.

So good to hear. :hug: I hope he continues to make a good recovery and that they figure out what caused it.

:whistle:

p4784950_l.jpg

The new tour logo! lol:

And the boys can each wear a Tshirt

Edge = W
Bono = D
Larry = 4
Adam - 0

Omg!!!! :lmao:

Yeah i had a bloody Gary dream tlast night :angry:

It involved Shutters banging and Gary wanting Jem's shutters to remain wide open ohmy:

Yeah and he didn't bring Bono with him madwife:

Yeah you do that or warn him your shutter will be bolted firmly shut madspit:

:angry: We can't have that. : |

:madwife

:uhoh::lol:

what a run of (plus all the others I couldn't fit in here) hilarious postings!!!!! True performers ye be Wild & jem!
With suporting cast of Kristen, deeg, et al! :applaud:

There's only one sort of firework i'll be experiencing shifty:

lol:

I do love a big bang or two. I was hoping for some on !st & 4th July but didn't get any :sigh:

:( :therethere:

:hug::hug::hug:WIld & her brother:hug::hug::hug:

I'm so glad he's alert and they got one obvious blockage!
Hopefully they will NOT find anymore!

My uncle had a heart attack in his ?late 50's or so -- which was like ?around 30 years ago......and I don't think he ever had another one.

Any way he lived till around ?88 or so , so if your brother keeps mostly close to what ever new eating patern, and excercises they recomend for him....he should do very well for a whole bunch of decades to come!:yes::hug:

it was approx 37.77 C here today. :ohmy: :(

Rather a bit much, I say.
But it was not THAT humid... :uhoh: .... yet... :yikes::crack: .... the next ?2 days...........

It also loks like the a/c' s I had 2 picked out >plan a, plan b ( if 'a' was sold out) < are all sold out :fist: from the store I saw them at!:|

THANK Goodness I have a good fan again! And keep water botles in the fridge and freezer etc!

A centipede just scampered across my living room floor (which is awful in and of itself), and I screamed out loud. Not that centipedes aren't vile, but at most they merit an enthusiastic "ew, ew, EW!" while I'm swatting at them. This was a full-blown scream. I'm still jumpy because of the mouse. :reject:

A centipede just scampered across my living room floor (which is awful in and of itself), and I screamed out loud. Not that centipedes aren't vile, but at most they merit an enthusiastic "ew, ew, EW!" while I'm swatting at them. This was a full-blown scream. I'm still jumpy because of the mouse. :reject:

:hug:

I don't think I've met a centipede, but they look horrible. I don't blame you for screaming if it startled you!

Jess unfortunately my work doesn't work like that. Though its a good suggestion. Am still waiting to hear so had to ask my deputy team leader to enquire about decision. :rolleyes: I need to book a train if I can go. How long can a decision take. :angry:

VP centipedes are awful, vile creatures. They have too many legs. :scream::sad: I'd have been on the couch :cling:ing to you :lol:

Thank you, luv! I'm so nervous about the swim.

Go Zooey Go :cheer:

Oh no! :ohmy: :hug:

Jess unfortunately my work doesn't work like that. Though its a good suggestion. Am still waiting to hear so had to ask my deputy team leader to enquire about decision. :rolleyes: I need to book a train if I can go. How long can a decision take. :angry:

VP centipedes are awful, vile creatures. They have too many legs. :scream::sad: I'd have been on the couch :cling:ing to you :lol:

Hope you hear something soon :hug:

My team leader is off today ill and just been told its down to him not his manager. Another day to wait. :angry:

That sucks :down:

Kristen. :hug: You feeling better? :hug:

Hey Jem :hug:

Yep I'm pretty much all better. Just a bit of a sore throat still. Thanks for asking.

I'm back to work today but only for a week because I leave for Montreal next Thursday :D

That sucks :down:

Hey Jem :hug:

Yep I'm pretty much all better. Just a bit of a sore throat still. Thanks for asking.

I'm back to work today but only for a week because I leave for Montreal next Thursday :D

Thanks. :hug: Its infuriating, I just wanna know If I can go and If I need to book a train or not. :angry:

Hope the sore throat clears up for you. :hug: Work. :angry: Montreal. :hyper: You should all have so much fun in Montreal, I want lots of pics to look at. :drool:

Thanks. :hug: Its infuriating, I just wanna know If I can go and If I need to book a train or not. :angry:

Hope the sore throat clears up for you. :hug: Work. :angry: Montreal. :hyper: You should all have so much fun in Montreal, I want lots of pics to look at. :drool:

Ya that must be soooo frustrating :angry: I'm keeping my fingers crossed you get to go.

I'm sure it'll clear up soon. I've been drinking a lot of tea to soothe it.

Oh don't worry, I'm planning on taking tons of pics and videos. I'm going with Liz (Bonogirl777) and Val (secretly_alone). We're planning on torturing ourselves by checking out the Hippodrome still :wink:

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Tea. :up: Some honey might help. :hug:

Yay at pics and videos. :hyper: Just don't get nearly arrested like the Anaheim meet up gang nearly did at Angels Stadium. :uhoh::lol: You will have a blast. :D

My lunch is over now so gotta go. :sigh::hug:

Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes. :)

Tea. :up: Some honey might help. :hug:

Yay at pics and videos. :hyper: Just don't get nearly arrested like the Anaheim meet up gang nearly did at Angels Stadium. :uhoh::lol: You will have a blast. :D

My lunch is over now so gotta go. :sigh::hug:

I'm sure we can out run the cops :lol:

I can just picture the police chasing us around the field while we snap pictures. "Nooooo we just gotta get some shots of where the U2 stage was supposed to be!!" :wink:

Alrighty, see ya Jem :wave:

I'm sure we can out run the cops :lol:

I can just picture the police chasing us around the field while we snap pictures. "Nooooo we just gotta get some shots of where the U2 stage was supposed to be!!" :wink:

Alrighty, see ya Jem :wave:

What if they are hot cops??? Just sayin' :wink:

Back
Top Bottom