PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sucks. :( Did you mention to them in your e-mail that everyone else who ordered during the time frame that you did has gotten e-mails or received the set already?

Hey Jess. :wave:

Not when i emailed them initially.

I'll give it until Wednesday get July 4th weekend out the way then send then a more annoyed email :lol:

Sorry about your sleeping :hug:

Yeah i saw thanks, i was the one that mentioned it to K :lol:

Jem & I discovered it in 2005 :shifty:

Sorry, I misquoted! I was letting Reggo know because it sounded like she hadn't seen it! :lol:

I remember your conversation about poles! :sexywink:

If anyone likes fireworks, you should really watch this video. These were the Seattle fireworks last night. Oh holy jeebus are they ever incredible. I was watching them last night, and my jaw was literally on the floor. SO cool! The last 4 minutes (and especially the very last minute) are the best.

YouTube - Seattle Fireworks July 4th 2010 HD

The great story is that these fireworks were going to be canned (their major sponsor dropped out) until a bunch of locals and business got together to raise money and save the show. Worth every damned penny!!

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'd been hearing about how this was supposedly going to be the best one ever for about a week or so, and was kinda skeptical. Seattle always puts on a fabulous show, but this one truly was the best one yet. I've watched the show every year since I was a kid. :)

Ooh - cool! I'm such a sucker for fireworks. One of my friends took a video of me watching the annual competition in Vancouver one year, and it cracked even me up. I looked like such a dork. :D

When's the competition in Montreal? The Vancouver one starts in 2 weeks. I'm hopefully going to be able to make it out to one of the nights!

There's only one sort of firework i'll be experiencing :shifty:

:lol:

I do love a big bang or two. I was hoping for some on !st & 4th July but didn't get any :sigh:

Drea was telling me she really wanted you guys to see the Canada Day fireworks in Toronto this weekend. Hopefully next year the show falls around the same date and you'll get to experience that. If it does, I'm booking my flight earlier so I can be there for the celebrations too :hyper:

I couldn't believe my eyes. I'd been hearing about how this was supposedly going to be the best one ever for about a week or so, and was kinda skeptical. Seattle always puts on a fabulous show, but this one truly was the best one yet. I've watched the show every year since I was a kid. :)

Ooh - cool! I'm such a sucker for fireworks. One of my friends took a video of me watching the annual competition in Vancouver one year, and it cracked even me up. I looked like such a dork. :D

When's the competition in Montreal? The Vancouver one starts in 2 weeks. I'm hopefully going to be able to make it out to one of the nights!

Fireworks are awesome! We never get any good ones here. Just a little 10 minute show for Canada Day but nothing special.

I hope you get to see the Vancouver ones :hug:

I think the competition has already started in Montreal. It goes on for about a month and a different country puts on their display every couple of days or so. The USA is gonna be doing their show on the Saturday night I'm there :D

Fireworks are awesome! We never get any good ones here. Just a little 10 minute show for Canada Day but nothing special.

I hope you get to see the Vancouver ones :hug:

I think the competition has already started in Montreal. It goes on for about a month and a different country puts on their display every couple of days or so. The USA is gonna be doing their show on the Saturday night I'm there :D

Aww!

I'm trying to find a friend's place in the area where I can go, because the beaches get INSANE with hundreds of thousands of people going out to watch. It's a nuthouse. Lots of fun, but WAYYYY too many people. :lol:

Yeah, our competition is very similar. Celebration Of Light I'm on vacation for the first week, but I should be able to go to the last show. Either way, they stream the shows live, so I'll be able to see them all. :D

Aww!

I'm trying to find a friend's place in the area where I can go, because the beaches get INSANE with hundreds of thousands of people going out to watch. It's a nuthouse. Lots of fun, but WAYYYY too many people. :lol:

Yeah, our competition is very similar. Celebration Of Light I'm on vacation for the first week, but I should be able to go to the last show. Either way, they stream the shows live, so I'll be able to see them all. :D

Sounds great :D

Back
Top Bottom