PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I should also add...the room/rates I'm looking at all have a no cancellation fee policy. I'm *very* uncomfortable with paying in advance, or choosing a rate that's maybe $10 or $20 less per night, and risking losing all of it if something comes up and I can't make it.

So, anything I booked now could be very easily cancelled or changed. :up:

I'll make sure to give you guys the whole scoop on the hotel when I get back from Montreal.

It seems like a nice hotel. We're gonna go check out the Hippodrome too so I'll be able to tell you how far it is.

It looks really nice on the website, and I went to a travel site, and it has good ratings. :up: It's also in a good area, and for all that, you can't beat the price.

The reason I'm so anxious to book now/soon is because many hotels raise their rates if there's an event going on...I want to at least get a changeable reservation before that.

Any flights I take, I'm going to try and book on Southwest. That way, I know I can get a credit for future use. I learned my lesson dealing with American and JetBlue. I'd rather pay more and know that I'm not going to lose all of my money should circumstances beyond my control come up.

It looks really nice on the website, and I went to a travel site, and it has good ratings. :up: It's also in a good area, and for all that, you can't beat the price.

The reason I'm so anxious to book now/soon is because many hotels raise their rates if there's an event going on...I want to at least get a changeable reservation before that.

Ya it does look really good. I'll let you know how the rooms are.

Could someone PM me the name of the hotel?

It's Le Nouvel Hotel and Spa in Montreal

Any flights I take, I'm going to try and book on Southwest. That way, I know I can get a credit for future use. I learned my lesson dealing with American and JetBlue. I'd rather pay more and know that I'm not going to lose all of my money should circumstances beyond my control come up.

I don't think Southwest flies into Canada. :( I could be wrong though.

Hi kristen :hug:

Deeg, suites, I was gonna say have u won lottery!! :lol: my apartment idea wasn't too bad!! Its finding one near transport/stadium!!

About an hour from London!!

There could be some that you can rent by the day around the universities in the downtown area. When I was considering Montreal this year, I looked at a few university residences, and they looked nice, but then I googled them and they had terrible ratings. But if anyone can find something good and reasonable...? :up:

Yay for getting closer to Gary! :hyper: :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom