PGP - Keeping Your Shutters Wide Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: to all those stuck in heat with out AC. Also those with Iron problems, I think I have mild problems with that too. :hug:

I have iron issues as well. Taking the supplements help, however, the dizziness for me hasn't gone away completely. :huh:

Thora the general madness starts from here when you posted:

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f234/pgp-next-year-is-so-going-to-rock-206553-25.html

If you get time you should catch up on it, it was hilarious. I blame Wild. : tsk:

Wild.: wink::kiss:

Wasn't just me ^^^^^^^^

So worth it Thora if you have nothing better to do

I have no clue what you're talking about :reject: :lol:

That's WILD backwards :lmao:

I think you need to get me tattoo'ed on you :drool:

:shh: We weren't gonna tell anyone about that. :shifty:

:wink::lol:

I was close a few times, alot of toilet runs were involved. :lol:

OMG :lmao:

We'll need tenna ladies next year :lmao:

Craigs friend Rhys is in that exclusive Jack Daniels Tennesse Squire club, he's gonna recommend me. :drool::combust::hyper:

You can get exclusive JD stuff. :drool:

Has Rhys done you yet?? Remember that once he's done you , you promised to do me :kiss:

:lol:

I love the insanity!

So do i :bow:

He said yes to her question by the way :lol:

I know VP :angry:

When you all got your emails i emailed them as i didn't have one :(

Apparently it's still on backorder even though i ordered it the same time as you girls :sigh:

That sucks. :( Did you mention to them in your e-mail that everyone else who ordered during the time frame that you did has gotten e-mails or received the set already?

Since everyone seems to be busy, I'm just gonna go oil my shutters. :whistle:

:shifty:

BBS. :p

:lol::hug:

Sorry, not busy, I just keep zoning out. :reject: My sleeping was all screwed up again, so to get it back to reasonably normal hours, I've been cycling ahead for several days now - I went to bed at 4 pm yesterday, got up at 11 pm. Today I'm trying to stay up till 6, and then I'll get up at 1 am, etc. It's easier for me to do it this way than it is to get up earlier and earlier. When I do that, I never seem to get tired any earlier at night no matter how early I get up. Anyway, when it gets this close to my "bedtime," I get a little spacey. :crack:

Hey Jess. :wave:

Sorry, not busy, I just keep zoning out. :reject: My sleeping was all screwed up again, so to get it back to reasonably normal hours, I've been cycling ahead for several days now - I went to bed at 4 pm yesterday, got up at 11 pm. Today I'm trying to stay up till 6, and then I'll get up at 1 am, etc. It's easier for me to do it this way than it is to get up earlier and earlier. When I do that, I never seem to get tired any earlier at night no matter how early I get up. Anyway, when it gets this close to my "bedtime," I get a little spacey. :crack:

Hey Jess. :wave:

Ugh. Insomnia, ftl...or getting your days and nights mixed up, ftl. :down:

Back
Top Bottom