PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

:lmao: :lmao:

I bet you still look sexy:flirt:

let's see...baggy shorts, baggy shirt, no make-up...and of course the shower cap AND one of my dogs taking a big poop. :eek:

yeah, i'm smokin' hot!

Dazz, I'm starting to miss NYC very badly. I haven't been there since June 1st. Now that I don't freelance write as much for the company I've worked with for years, I don't need to go in as much. And when I start my new library job (whenever THAT is), I won't really be able to go in except on the weekends.

WildHoney said:

We're going for the countryside look in our back garden :lmao:

If i went to the back i'd get lost :yikes:

i have weeds the size of trees...i'm going to have to bring a bulldozer in by the end of summer.

:yikes:

Diane L said:
Dazz, I'm starting to miss NYC very badly. I haven't been there since June 1st. Now that I don't freelance write as much for the company I've worked with for years, I don't need to go in as much. And when I start my new library job (whenever THAT is), I won't really be able to go in except on the weekends.

new library job, Diane?

ruffian said:

i have weeds the size of trees...i'm going to have to bring a bulldozer in by the end of summer.

:yikes:

A couple of weeks ago, one of my neighbours offered to bring his big gas-powered weed whacker over. I figured I'd better get out there and get to work. :reject: I used to have gorgeous flower beds, but the past few years, with school, I'm really busy around planting time, so I haven't bothered.

mascot.jpg

:laugh:

Ruff, I'm supposed to be starting a full-time circulation clerk job in a town about two-three towns away. I had a choice between two job offers, and I took this one: a small library, diverse population--which I want, I want to deal with multicultural patrons and when I finally go back to grad school, that's going to be a focus of mine--and what appear to be great co-workers. But there is a hold-up with finalizing my appointment. I think it's because their collective bargaining agreement expired on June 30. The director told me basically, he'd call me when it was all ironed out.

Now, I'd given notice at my part-time library job because I was going to take the first offer I had gotten, which would have started July 5. Then the other offer came in at the eleventh hour, which I took instead. Meanwhile, my supervisor was in a bad car accident, and her hours needed filling...so I'm filling in some of those hours while I wait for the other job to come through.

My county's Civil Service Dept....:madwife: It's great once you're in the system, it's getting into the system that's really tough.

VintagePunk said:

A couple of weeks ago, one of my neighbours offered to bring his big gas-powered weed whacker over. I figured I'd better get out there and get to work. :reject: I used to have gorgeous flower beds, but the past few years, with school, I'm really busy around planting time, so I haven't bothered.

that's always a sign. i'm still at the stage of people peering at the yard and looking puzzled. i'm going to tell them i'm experimenting in some environmentally-friendly method of landscaping...

VintagePunk said:

Hey Mucca! :hug: How's the weather out there on the left, today?

You're a strong, healthy girl. Go out and weed yourself. :wink: :tongue:

It's cloudy but at least it's not raining :shrug:

I could....:hmm:.....but that would literally mean digging up the whole lawn and growing brand new grass. :huh:

1stdate.jpg

kiss.jpg

The first date goes quite well for Wild and Colin :D

but I think maybe next time she'll not try to keep up with him when it comes to Guiness and Whiskey

drunk.jpg

Diane L said:
Ruff, I'm supposed to be starting a full-time circulation clerk job in a town about two-three towns away. I had a choice between two job offers, and I took this one: a small library, diverse population--which I want, I want to deal with multicultural patrons and when I finally go back to grad school, that's going to be a focus of mine--and what appear to be great co-workers. But there is a hold-up with finalizing my appointment. I think it's because their collective bargaining agreement expired on June 30. The director told me basically, he'd call me when it was all ironed out.

Now, I'd given notice at my part-time library job because I was going to take the first offer I had gotten, which would have started July 5. Then the other offer came in at the eleventh hour, which I took instead. Meanwhile, my supervisor was in a bad car accident, and her hours needed filling...so I'm filling in some of those hours while I wait for the other job to come through.

My county's Civil Service Dept....:madwife: It's great once you're in the system, it's getting into the system that's really tough.

sounds like a fantastic job...though i don't envy the bureaucracy. i hope they work it out sooner rather than later. i'm sure that is stressful.

in May I was working with some African refugees and we took a group of moms and kids to the library--none had EVER seen one before and they couldn't believe that you could sit and read books for free. it was awesome to witness.

WildHoney said:

:lmao: :lmao:

VP won't know what udder to pull first :lol:

:ohmy:

:lmao:

Colin is lookin' stylish! the Sims actually have cool clothing choices like that??? or are those special skins you downloaded, SG?

ruffian said:
Diane, hi! :hug:

Wild, 29 more? You're going to disappear!

Sami, you'll have all kinds of people to talk to at the wedding--awesome.

Bono is always six degrees of separation from someone. what i wouldn't give to see him at an Irish wedding. :drunk:

(i just went outside with a shower cap on my head. in front of the neighbors. i just smiled and waved...i have no dignity :lol: )

:lol:

Mucca said:

It's cloudy but at least it's not raining :shrug:

I could....:hmm:.....but that would literally mean digging up the whole lawn and growing brand new grass. :huh:

I know the feeling... I can't get the grass thing happening at any aesthetically acceptable level, especially in the front. :sigh: There's a huge tree that blocks most of the sun and rain.

Back
Top Bottom