PGP.....Just a bunch of girls looking for a......Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

Not at the moment :sigh:

Hopefully next year

Not that anythings stopped us practicing :shifty:

:giggle: Definitely don't stop practicing!

Cousins a couple years apart is still good though. I have a cousin who is 4 years younger than me, and she's one of my closest friends. I love her to death, and we always had such fun together when we were growing up. :love:

ThoraSEB said:

:giggle: Definitely don't stop practicing!

Cousins a couple years apart is still good though. I have a cousin who is 4 years younger than me, and she's one of my closest friends. I love her to death, and we always had such fun together when we were growing up. :love:

Don't worry, NI can't keep his hands off me :drool:

How can i not want to practice when i have a hot Irishman lying naked before me :drool::love:

:tsk: you dirty girls... al you can ever talk about is sex now isn't it.....

:shifty:

I'm soooooooo different from you ..... :whistle:]

oh my kitty fell off my lap, got annoyed, and then claimed the keyboard to sleep on first... now she claimed the desk and lies half on the printer :lol:
miepiesleeping4nr.jpg

I don't know. :reject: Is it something that happened last year, because if it is, I wasn't hanging out in the PGP then.

Otherwise, I feel stupid for not remembering.

EDIT - It's a Tuesday. You get weighed, right?

oh is that your tuesday ritual???

:reject: I'm sorry, I don't know the usual things here.... only that I like the way you all are thinking :sexywink:

congrats on losing some Wild :flirt:

I see!! You'd doing so amazingly! Congrats!! :hug:

I read what you said about last week - you were right, you probably had lost a bit, but were retaining fluid or something, so it worked out that you came out even. Women's weights can be SO variable depending on the time of the month, that we shouldn't get discouraged over slight fluctuations. :yes:

Sadly, I have to run to the store, then come back and make dinner, then finish some yard work that I started this afternoon. It was SO hot when I was out working earlier, I gave up and figured I'd try again this evening. Plus, my nose kept running. Allergies. :madwife:

See you all later. :hug:

Thora, I'll be thinking of you tonight. :heart: :hug:

VintagePunk said:
I see!! You'd doing so amazingly! Congrats!! :hug:

I read what you said about last week - you were right, you probably had lost a bit, but were retaining fluid or something, so it worked out that you came out even. Women's weights can be SO variable depending on the time of the month, that we shouldn't get discouraged over slight fluctuations. :yes:

I know :hug:

You girls are a great support :hug:

Apparently a girl at work saw a boy checking out my bum earlier :yikes:

WildHoney said:

Yeah i love teasing the girls before telling them how i've done:evil:

Tuesday night is my weigh in night:wink:

:hmm: I thought you all were american, but I just noticed your local time.... :rolleyes:

good luck thora! :)

VP, having allergies sucks... I have hayfever, and slight allergy for cats... :whistle: but I wouldn't give away my cute little kitty! no way! medicins don't work for me... so I just have to live trough it...

JezSnape said:

I'm not either :D I'm Swedish. :lol:

oooooh I got some swedish lessons from a very pretty guy... :hmm: lemme see if I remember anything...

goddag, jag heter GG.... jag älskar Bono... Bono är min älskling

Hur é läget?

Det är Ni som är dom konstiga; Det är jag som är normal..:whistle:

Back
Top Bottom