PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you know it means a lot to me, when you have anything to say about something I've written Thora :hug:

(and Jo when she returns, :wink: ):lol:

I'm watching this TV special about the worlds 100 most inspirational movies of all time - it has already reminded me of several shows I liked and now I have a list of ones I want to see, as well :)

Oh, and that movie picture thing you linked in earlier, Thora? So far I've found 28 - and now I'm obsessing over it to find more :lol:

Jo :lol: don't worry theres plenty more Bono and Nat to come in the story - but in order to keep things on the right timeline, sometimes the other characters will seem to take command of the story

Hi Diane :hug:

Hi Weldy :hug:

How are you girls tonight?

Hi Diane! :hug:

I'm glad to hear that even my little comments are helpful, SG. :hug:

That movie thing is totally awesome. :D I think I found like 33. I'm going to try again later and see if I can see more.

I'm still here -- I was just checking my Yahoo TV listings for some odd reason. And found out about the 100 Most Inspiring Movies. Why do I always find out about those specials as they're on my TV? :(

Hi, Diane! Thanks for your message. :wink:

Jo!! :hug: :wave: Any time, hon.

I don't have much to say...and I have a lot to say!!! One day soon I will have to put it into a PM for everyone. Things are getting...interesting. New beginnings.

As a certain Bono once sang,
"I'm ready.
I'm ready for what's next..."

Sad_Girl said:
Jo :lol: don't worry theres plenty more Bono and Nat to come in the story - but in order to keep things on the right timeline, sometimes the other characters will seem to take command of the story

Yeah, I seem to have forgotten you write full-band fanfic. While I write/wrote Bonofic. And had just two main characters. :wink:

I've written another story off and on over the last few months. I've debated whether or not to start posting it here and/or the fanfic site. (For one thing, I keep forgetting to post the last two chapters of my last story!)

Now's not a very good time for me to get involved in writing and posting a new fic. Because I should be job hunting, cleaning my house, seeing my friends -- and there's that other thing too ...

jobob said:

Yeah, I seem to have forgotten you write full-band fanfic. While I write/wrote Bonofic. And had just two main characters. :wink:

I've written another story off and on over the last few months. I've debated whether or not to start posting it here and/or the fanfic site. (For one thing, I keep forgetting to post the last two chapters of my last story!)

Now's not a very good time for me to get involved in writing and posting a new fic. Because I should be job hunting, cleaning my house, seeing my friends -- and there's that other thing too ...

It's not an easy time to maybe feel very productive, but it's a perfect time to spend some energy on the dreaming it up :hug: my imagination has gotten me through the hardest things in my life.

Well, of course you would wanna read them, Diane. :wink:

:hug:

The rest of fanfic land is probably saying "jobob? Who and where the :censored: is she?"

Oh, by the way, I'll be on vacation (or so I hope) the last week of June. My family is going to my stepbrother's cabin Up North.

I'm sure I'll survive the week with my stepmother. And my stepbrother and his wife are cool.

However, if my brother decides to come along, please pray for us. I can't believe my stepmother told me today she's trying to invite him; they've only been feuding since my father's death. :rolleyes:

And unfortunately, he's becoming a bigger stuck-up ass**** every time I see him.

Clone!!:hug::heart:
Nice timing :drool:

Do you think they suspect? :shifty:

I'm trying to figure out my courses, I need to go online to pick them tomorrow.
:scream:

Sorting out what classes conflict with eachother, and then taking the ones I need or want, and the ones I need to take one's I need/want..
And then also trying to ensure that I don't make a schedule that will lead to my untimely death...

:crazy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Clone!!:hug::heart:
Nice timing :drool:

Do you think they suspect? :shifty:

I'm trying to figure out my courses, I need to go online to pick them tomorrow.
:scream:

Sorting out what classes conflict with eachother, and then taking the ones I need or want, and the ones I need to take one's I need/want..
And then also trying to ensure that I don't make a schedule that will lead to my untimely death...

:crazy:

I don't think they suspect a thing. :shh: :shifty:

Nasty classes. We should just quit school. We'll find something else productive to do. Really. :shifty:

Anytime, Jo :hug:

Diane L said:
Jo, is the cabin the kind of place where you can lie in a hammock or sit in an Adirondack chair and read trashy novels all day??? That would be very relaxing!!!

I've only been there once before for an afternoon. It's on a small lake, and it has a two-level deck. So I very well could sit on the decks and read. Or listen to (or watch) my iPod. :wink:

I don't think it's too far from a town or two, either. My stepmother told me she and her sisters saw "Wedding Crashers" during their stay there last summer. So I could go to a movie. Or to a library or Internet cafe and check up on the Pleba Party threads. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom