PGP: It's time for another thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
Mucca I'm in NY. :wink: I got here this morning, but I'm not staying in the city. My family lives on Long Island, about a 20-25 minute train ride to NYC. :)

Oops :reject:
Having fun so far?
I love how you guys went shopping right after you guys landed. Pace yourself now. :lol:

Mucca said:

Oops :reject:
Having fun so far?
I love how you guys went shopping right after you guys landed. Pace yourself now. :lol:

:lol: Well my aunt is one of those people who cannot sit home for 5 seconds unless she has something specific to do, and on top of that she's a shopping freak. :laugh:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Well my aunt is one of those people who cannot sit home for 5 seconds unless she has something specific to do, and on top of that she's a shopping freak. :laugh:

:lol:
Well then I hope you have enough extra space in your suitcase to carry all your new stuff home.

I have to go upstairs now, my aunt's cooking dinner and I feel bad being down here alone. :lol:

Be back later tonight. :wave: :hug:

Wild if you see this, again, have a great time! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Hi Mucca! :hug:

Running back and forth, making dinner...

Making dinner.....After having to cook for myself for a month I now realize how hard it is just to think of what to make everyday.

See you later Sami :hug:

VintagePunk said:
See you Sami :hug:

Mucca, that's SO true. If someone made a menu for me each day, that'd be great, I'd cook it. It's the deciding that's the hard part. :|

:yes:

While I was back at Montreal I had pasta at least 4 days a week. It got so boring but it's one of the quickest and easiest things to cook. :shrug:

VintagePunk said:
Mucca, that's SO true. If someone made a menu for me each day, that'd be great, I'd cook it. It's the deciding that's the hard part. :|

:yes: I'm not the greatest of cooks either, so it's always a struggle for me.

See you later Sami! :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: I'm not the greatest of cooks either, so it's always a struggle for me.

See you later Sami! :hug:

I'm hoping to pick up as much as possible from my mum before I go back in september. Hopefully by then my knowledge of what ingredients go well with what will have expanded by then :lol:

WB Wild :D

Pasta's about all I can make! I'd like to learn more though.

I'm feeling a bit down about going away today, not really in the mood to think about it!

Back
Top Bottom