PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got their CD for $10 at WalMart today, Russty - I just couldn't say no when I wanted it anyway and then they offered it to me at like 35% off! I also picked up the legend of Johnny Cash CD :drool:

Molly - my cat had a small twist fracture in her leg once that made her limp pretty badly - the vet treated her with some oral meds (one was a muscle relaxer, I think) and she healed rather easily and quickly once we got her into the vets office

SG
i am glad she is ok
the thing is he hasnt
done much but lay
around today
we played ball a bit but
he was fine until he stood
up a bit ago :sad:

Molly Bloom said:
can a dogs leg fall asleep??

I have been told by my vet that they can lay oddly, and pinch a nerve, causing them to limp/drag their leg for a few minutes.

How long has he been doing it? If it's more than a few minutes, I'd encourage him to rest it, and see how he is tomorrow.

thanks ladies...
i get so nervous about
my boys, as i am sure
all of you can relate to
i carried him upstairs
and he is laying here
on the bed with me...

VP
tomorrow matt is going
to record with dido :D

Molly I hope Clive is okay. :hug: :(

I'm worried, cuz Bandit got out earlier and we had coyotes eat our trash last night. I don't want his furry little bum to get eaten. I've gone out to look a couple times, but I think he is out in the forest in the back of the property. Hopefully he'll come back before I go to bed.

I'm horrible when it comes to books and music. B was amazed last night when all I got at Wal-mart where some feminine stuff. :giggle: We don't get paid again till Wednesday so I'm trying to behave.

Molly that is so cool! My friend loves Dido! I'll have to taunt her a bit. :giggle: Does he have a drumkit at home? I would probably totally suck at playing, but I wouldn't be able to resist sitting down and banging on them a bit. :lol:

Molly I'd just keep an eye on him - I'm sure he'll be alright under your watchful care :wink: :heart:

Russty :yikes: Coyotes are freaky little suckers. We have an excess of them around here (On a funny note, that is actually our school mascot, the Coyote) and they are getting really bold :uhoh:

but racoons can be very vicious animals in defending themselves, when they need to

VP let me know if that file works - I'm having some issues with a few of them

OMG I saw a t-shirt today that said "I'm with the drummer" :love: :heart: I totally wanted to get it, but I know I'd end up selling everything else I owned just so I could fly to dublin to stalk Larry until he saw me wearing it :lmao:

Molly Bloom said:
russty
oh dear :hug:
i hope he is ok
has he ever gone
off back there before?

:hug: Yeah he did the other night. We have nicknamed him Bandit Houdini Cat, cuz he is always trying to escape. But there are so many wild animals around here that will eat small dogs and cats, its just not safe to have them out at night. Heck we had a whole pack of coyotes in our yard one day in the middle of the day. If they are hungry enough they will come into the yard in search of stuff even if we are out there. I worry too, cuz we heard a mountain lion a few nights ago. We were out in the hot tub and it started doing the freakin screaming thing they do and it scared the hell out of me.

B said that if it came up on the porch I was so screwed. I said why? He said, cuz I'm shoving you towards it and running like hell! :lmao: He said I would be lion food! :lol:

Russty Cat said:
I'm horrible when it comes to books and music. B was amazed last night when all I got at Wal-mart where some feminine stuff. :giggle: We don't get paid again till Wednesday so I'm trying to behave.

Molly that is so cool! My friend loves Dido! I'll have to taunt her a bit. :giggle: Does he have a drumkit at home? I would probably totally suck at playing, but I wouldn't be able to resist sitting down and banging on them a bit. :lol:

nope no drumkit here
he has a studio though
i like dido's voice a lot
and he says she is nice
i havent met her yet
but he likes her

Molly Bloom said:
thanks ladies...
i get so nervous about
my boys, as i am sure
all of you can relate to
i carried him upstairs
and he is laying here
on the bed with me...

VP
tomorrow matt is going
to record with dido :D

Awww, of course it's natural to be nervous! :hug:

Dido has such a beautiful voice! Is she in Seattle, or is he off again?

Sad_Girl said:
Molly I'd just keep an eye on him - I'm sure he'll be alright under your watchful care :wink :heart

Russty :yikes Coyotes are freaky little suckers. We have an excess of them around here (On a funny note, that is actually our school mascot, the Coyote) and they are getting really bold :uhoh

but racoons can be very vicious animals in defending themselves, when they need to

VP let me know if that file works - I'm having some issues with a few of them

They are a total pain. We had some eat our trash last night. The stinkers spread it all over the garden out front. :madwife:

You should get the shirt, then I could help you find a drummer to go with it. :wink: :drool: :giggle:

Molly could give us tips on how to snare us a drummer. :wink: :giggle: *ignore the totally bad pun* ;)

:uhoh: Boy I wish I could remember :hmm: I think it was at this music store nearby that's going out of business - It may be a Sam Goodie or something like that - I'll keep my eyes open next time I go to Big Rapids shopping and see if I can find it again

Molly Bloom said:

nope no drumkit here
he has a studio though
i like dido's voice a lot
and he says she is nice
i havent met her yet
but he likes her

A home studio though must be nice. I would love to live with a musician. I always wanted to marry someone who was also an artist. To be able to work together and feed of each other would be nice. B comes out sometimes when I'm working and chats, but usually just asking me how I can ever find anything in all the mess. He always wants to clean and I usually kick him out, cuz he's driving me nuts. :lol:

Dido does have a very pretty voice and she isn't bad to look at either. :wink: :drool: :giggle: Its nice that they get along I bet it makes it much easier to get work done.

VintagePunk said:
SG, I can't listen to the whole thing right now, but it all seems to be there and working - thanks so much! :hug:

Cool, thanks :up: and Anytime at all! I'm always pleased to have something you're looking for - you've been more than generous with your music and introduced me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have heard necessarrily but which I love now :love:

Sad_Girl said:
I'd rather bag a bass player :drool:

wait - could I do both? :shifty: :wink:

What the heck go for it! :wink: Its all good in my book. hehe

The closest I'll ever get is B and he use to play Violin, but that was many moons ago and I'm sure he doesn't remember most of it. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

How exciting!! Does he enjoy being a session drummer, given the wide variety of people and styles?

yes he does like it
the thing is he usually plays on all the records
of whomever he plays with once he plays with them
sometimes he will tour with tori and he toured with garbage when butch vig was sick
but he doesnt like touring so much but since he
loves both them he had a great time

Sad_Girl said:

Cool, thanks :up: and Anytime at all! I'm always pleased to have something you're looking for - you've been more than generous with your music and introduced me to a lot of stuff I wouldn't have heard necessarrily but which I love now :love:

It's just so weird that you have it! :lol: Most people have probably never even heard of it. Especially the young 'uns. :shifty:

My list on my other computer is full of obscure songs. :drool: I really have to get an external drive, so I can listen to them down here...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom