PGP - It's quiet and there's no one around

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats true VP, I hadn't thought of that. I guess if it was a mutual agreement thing then I could see it.

Sometimes I wish life wasn't so black and white. It makes it to hard for us grey type of people. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

But did she do the same thing? Maybe she wanted it that way, too.

I was wondering the same thing

People will do strang things when it comes to sex and love - the two are not always synonymous for people - there are plenty of examples of things like swinging out there to testify to that

01closepurple.jpg

Hawt like Woah!!!!!!!!! :combust: :faint:

Nighty night Molly :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

That is true SG. I hadn't thought of that. I can't imagine doing something like swinging. But not because I couldn't sleep with other people...I just don't want other people touching my boy. :lmao: I'm greedy like that. :wink:

It's all so much more complicated than it ought to be, Russty :lol:

Night Molly and Drea :hug: Sweet Dreams

I'm off to bed, too; theres a thunderstorm moving in outside lulling me to sleep and I have a big day ahewad of me tomorrow anyway

Night Guys :hug:

I think that some people are more sexual, and sexually curious than others, and that if they had gotten together at a very young age, maybe they were both ready to explore, in order to see if they really did belong together? Who knows. People are strange. :wink:

Night Molly, SG :hug:

People are very strange. But I can understand if they got together very young and have never been with anyone else. I'm in that boat meself and sometimes you do wonder what it would be like with someone else. I prefer to keep it a mystery so I don't get a good beaten or end up having to find myself a new home. :giggle: I'm keeping it in my pants for now so to speak. :wink:

Nighty night :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart: it was great seeing ya as always. :D

Good morning to whoever shows up first in a few hours. :D

bonoishot said:
:shifty:

B would want to turn up for that right? Seeing him 2 birthdays in a row. :hyper: Though it would involve finding out which venue the Armani show would be at and waiting outside. NO hope in hell to get tickets to an event like that. :lol:

Edited to say maybe he'd actually be on time this year so me and Wild could meet him :lol:

:wink:

See ya all later girls. :hug:

:shifty: Bono comes to us rather than us go to him :lol:

Count me in:wink:

Drea said:
You're an evil woman, posting those pics of Edge after poor Jez has gone to bed :lol Oh well, she'll see them when she gets up I suppose :wink:

:tsk: Wild obviously didn't get the memo about all Edge related activities ceasing after I go to bed. :angry:
There's just no love for me around here... :sad:

WildHoney said:

That'll teach her for going to bed at 2.00am on a Saturday Night :madwife:

:tongue: It was so worth it, though. For the first time in ages, I had a dream I could remember, and it featured both a certain guitarist AND a certain drummer :ohmy: :eek:

I heard something about cowboys, so I'm off... :shh:

JezSnape said:

:tsk: Wild obviously didn't get the memo about all Edge related activities ceasing after I go to bed. :angry:
There's just no love for me around here... :sad:

:tongue: It was so worth it, though. For the first time in ages, I had a dream I could remember, and it featured both a certain guitarist AND a certain drummer :ohmy: :eek:

I heard something about cowboys, so I'm off... :shh:

I psoted so that you would have a Edge dream :shifty:

Hey everyone :wave:

I can't stay though :sigh:

I think I brought the rainy weather from CT to FL :grumpy: The trip hasn't been great other than seeing my great-grandma which was nice :heart: Take off and landing were horrible (as usual) and the Xanax and homopathec (sp?) stuff that I used didn't work one bit...they just made me sleepy :slant: And in addition to that my contacts disintegrated Friday night, so I have to wear my glasses all weekend and I look horrible in them :scream:

Sorry I didn't mean to come in and complain :D

I'm off to breakfast now and then I'm going to the beach I think...I hope everyoneis doing great!!!

See ya Tuesday :hug: :love:

hi everyone! i just have a minute--getting ready to leave for the airport :wave:

Back
Top Bottom