PGP : It's July and time to PARRRRRRRRRRRR-TYYYYYYYYYY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You're going to get SO MUCH ATTENTION railskanking naked! :cute:

(Carried over from the last thread, as I am slow)

Our stray Teen Mom Kitty was gone for 2 days, so I was all nail-biting, but she just came up to eat, and she is skinny! This means there are tiny tiny kittens somewhere near my house! My cat lady radar is freaking out!

Trust me, NO ONE wants to see that. :lol:

AWWWW, baby kitties!!!! :searchparty:

This. :drool: Love The Waterfront. :love: Kayaks. :love::shifty:

You and your water. :cute: I'm surprised you weren't communing with the ducks. :wink:

Are you taking pics? Should I expect buttshots? :drool:

Buttshots. :drool:

More Happy Bono shots aswell hopefully. :shifty:

Maybe I could change myusername to bonoishappy. :shifty:

Mind you i found myself discussing what i wanted him to do whilst i was away, not with Ni but Alfie :lol :

Look after Daddy, if he needs a cuddle give him one, make sure you stay on my side of the bed :lol :

:cute: Alfie and NI. :love: :hug:

:lol: Are those ducks the new crazy post? :wink:

435590_7lzUgvCQ_c.jpg

VP, have I mentioned how sad I am that we won't be crossing paths this year? :sad: :hug:

THIS. :sad:

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day outside today! :love: :drool: I went for a walk in search of breakfast about an hour ago, but there was only a Starbucks within walking distance - everything else is lunch/dinner food. Oh well. I'm planning to go to a really nice restaurant for dinner tonight and actually eat there, instead of getting it to go, like I have for every other meal this past week. :lol:

I've been outside on the patio, reading and drinking my iced coffee and oh my GOD is it ever a gorgeous day!! :love: My desktop thermometer says it's 17C, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong. It has to be at least 20C now, which is FANTABULOUS!! I love summer!! :lol:

Imma be spammin the next setlist party with ducks yo!

It iz the PGP PIRATE DUCK
t_shirt_Color_Duck_by_GraphicMan86.jpg

Lets jsut say we'll have a nice water bill next month :reject :
Had to put a 22 KG package in running water the whole morning.

And he met them in Brussels at the hotel, instead of being uninformed like Ingrid Pam and I, he knew where the rockstars where staying in Belgium :giggle :. And went there the night before. Saw Adam and Edge but only Edge came out and shaked hands, and signed some stuff. He got it on tape and showed me :giggle : Way to know how to get me over the line.
Just throw some Edge in the convo.
I should go out in Antwerp, its about 50 minutes driving.:drool ::love : Doable.
Single as well.

:uhoh: Aah well at least you found a way to thaw it.

Aww I can just imagine you squeeing with him. :cute: 50 minutes isn't too far. You should go there for the day "shopping" or something. :shifty: Single. :yippie:

You're going to get SO MUCH ATTENTION railskanking naked! :cute :

:lol: New trent for rail skanks. Nudity. :lol:

Our stray Teen Mom Kitty was gone for 2 days, so I was all nail-biting, but she just came up to eat, and she is skinny! This means there are tiny tiny kittens somewhere near my house! My cat lady radar is freaking out!

Maybe we should make a "HI BRIAN!" sign to go with my Hi Edge? ;)

Aww glad momma kitty came back. The kitten can't be far right? :hug:

Brian getting his own signs. :lol::cute:

I know, me too. :sad :

Although is it wrong that I'm still holding on to a small shred of hope that you'll get to the end of the second Montreal show and say "screw it, I'm heading to Toronto!!" :hyper :

:shifty :

Lets kidlnapp her. :shifty:

Considering we're meant to be packing you can tell who the procrastinators are :shifty:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 101
User Name Posts
bonoishot 24
WildHoney 21
Babydoll 14
VintagePunk 12
zuropa_fit 9
domo-kun 8
JJAsi 5
KristenCaNaDiAn 2
Ms The Edge 2
GraceRyan 1
Thora 1
loner 1
ryancoke71 1

Considering we're meant to be packing you can tell who the procrastinators are :shifty:

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 101
User Name Posts
bonoishot 24
WildHoney 21
Babydoll 14
VintagePunk 12
zuropa_fit 9
domo-kun 8
JJAsi 5
KristenCaNaDiAn 2
Ms The Edge 2
GraceRyan 1
Thora 1
loner 1
ryancoke71 1

:lmao: Wild you win.

May I just say I'm extremely jealous of anyone and everyone going to the concerts?

When they came here (UT) on the 24th of May, I wasn't able to go. I drove past the stadium and got pictures of the Claw, though. It was pretty.

May I just say I'm extremely jealous of anyone and everyone going to the concerts?

When they came here (UT) on the 24th of May, I wasn't able to go. I drove past the stadium and got pictures of the Claw, though. It was pretty.

aw :hug: I know a few ppl who were there. I even had a ticket to that show at one point but wound up selling it.

Wasn't there a fanfic about kidnapping the band a few years back? :hmm:

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS day outside today! :love : :drool : I went for a walk in search of breakfast about an hour ago, but there was only a Starbucks within walking distance - everything else is lunch/dinner food. Oh well. I'm planning to go to a really nice restaurant for dinner tonight and actually eat there, instead of getting it to go, like I have for every other meal this past week. :lol :

That is so annoying. We had the other way round at Glasto. We wanted normal food but everything was breakfast. :lol:

Imma be spammin the next setlist party with ducks yo!

It iz the PGP PIRATE DUCK
t_shirt_Color_Duck_by_GraphicMan86.jpg

:love::lmao: The duck is prepared for its U2 gig with eye protection.

:giggle :

"Its muddy EW"

"I'm stuck AGAIN"

"Now I'm stuck too :der :"

:lol: Yeah that about sums it up. Mud. Getting stuck. More mud. Then you getting stuck. Me getting stuck again. Guy pulling me out and he gets stuck. We all then pull him out. :lol: Awesome bands. Rubbish bands. Bark. Attempting to find Kevin and Julie for ages. That guy who was sound checking on stage ( The German one ) :lmao:
Backs and ribs being crushed, freaking out over EBTTRT, Stay, Bad, OOC. :love: The MILF bar and Sausagefest. :love: "OMG I'm lost.":lol:

<3

You and your water. :cute : I'm surprised you weren't communing with the ducks. :wink :

:lol: A duck commune. :hmm: Feathers. :yikes: No thanks. :wink::lol:

:lol:

:hug: `Hope you're able to go next time they tour. :hug:

Anyone going to the next shows is advised to bring Eyepatches.
I lost my eye's at glasto. Even with the huge gap in between the stage and crowd :shifty :

:giggle: What a way to lose one though. :sexywink:

OR NOT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE FASTER. :sad ::sad ::sad :

:hug: You've had severe sleep deprivation so don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom