PGP - It's all we can do..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Weldy! :hug:

Jez, yeah I did read that. I'm still catching up on everything that I've missed this weekend! :lol: Hopefully the song will be uploaded tonight! :hyper:

Jez - I really have no idea what's happened to him. :shrug: Apparently people have seen him around the other threads here, so he hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. It's a bit annoying, but at least a bunch of other people have stepped up to the plate to finish the project off! :up:

As I said in that thread, it would be such a shame to have something so fun and creative die off. It was such a great idea, and brought people from all different sections out to participate. :D

Hey Thora and Diane :wave: :hug:

I'm doing fine at the moment Sami...but I think my dad thinks I'm :coocoo: over a tire replacement and to get a new anti lock bolt thingy. (I was worry that the dealership was going to detain him for most of the day today...since this is a dealership and they do have other people to attend to also)...but my dad thinks that I thought that the dealership was going to get rid of the car cause of something trivial. :shrug: :sad:

Sorry :reject:

VintagePunk said:

:sigh : :sad : : madwife:

:sexywink :

:flirt:

I miss you all. :sad: I've also been so busy with school, we end a week from Wednesday but the last full day is this Thursday. I'll have more time on here when school ends. :)

There is like a major wave of depression washing over our school. :lol: Actually it's more like everyone is bi-polar. First we are so happy that school is ending :hyper: then we're practically crying. :( :lmao:

:crazy:

ThoraSEB said:
Jez - I really have no idea what's happened to him. :shrug: Apparently people have seen him around the other threads here, so he hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. It's a bit annoying, but at least a bunch of other people have stepped up to the plate to finish the project off! :up:

As I said in that thread, it would be such a shame to have something so fun and creative die off. It was such a great idea, and brought people from all different sections out to participate. :D

Yeah, it was one of the most fun things I've done in a long time. :D
Good to know Chip's still alive, though. He could have said something, but the others have done a great job. :rockon:

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to wait until tomorrow to check if it's up, since it's now 1.38 am here, and I have to get up at 6.30. :huh:

Night everyone :hug:

Night Jez :hug: take care.

hey Weldy, how are things? :hug:

Oh I have cramps and my stomach is really hurting at the moment. :(

sami0201 said:

:flirt:

I miss you all. :sad: I've also been so busy with school, we end a week from Wednesday but the last full day is this Thursday. I'll have more time on here when school ends. :)

There is like a major wave of depression washing over our school. :lol: Actually it's more like everyone is bi-polar. First we are so happy that school is ending :hyper: then we're practically crying. :( :lmao:

:crazy:

Awww! Well, the important thing is, you'll look back on this year with great memories. :heart:

I haven't been on all that much, either. :shh:

Hi Molly, thanks :hug:

right girls that's it for me tonight, I'm not feeling great now so I'm gonna take some stuff and go to bed I think. g'night all, take care xx :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Awww! Well, the important thing is, you'll look back on this year with great memories. :heart:

I haven't been on all that much, either. :shh:

I wouldn't know, I haven't caught up in at least a week. :reject:

Yeah that's true. :heart: My friends are asking me to sweet- talk our teacher :shifty: into giving them A's!! I'm like "I won't even ask him for myself because I know he won't do it! You think I'll ask for you!?" :lol:

OMG I have like 5 boxes open talking to friends. I'm not used to this! :lmao: :wink:

Goodnight Jez :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom