PGP- It's A Wild Zoo in Vegas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper:

I can't wait to hear all the coool stories from Las Vegas & the Rose Bowl!!!:hyper::heart::drool:

If I can find some extra $$ I'll drop in for the first part of RB, if not see you all Mon or tues! Hopefully Mon! :hyper::wave:

FYI as of this time:

there were NO YT Vids YET of Beautiful Day with IGC Snippette!!! :ohmy::ohmy: :drool: Near:faint:

I so hope you can too. :hug: Right now, my plan is to save a few bucks after each shift to pay for a Miami GA. I really want this to work, since all of my prior U2 travel plans fell apart.

Oh and sorry for spamming your inbox. Ha.

I so hope you can too. :hug: Right now, my plan is to save a few bucks after each shift to pay for a Miami GA. I really want this to work, since all of my prior U2 travel plans fell apart.

Oh and sorry for spamming your inbox. Ha.

Don't be silly! Even though I sometimes suck at replying right away :reject: it makes me smile to know that someone out there cares. :hug:

Shouldn't Toronto be your priority, missy? :angry:

I'm not going to go too far, but anywhere on the east coast/midwest, hopefully. :fingerscrossed:

Don't be silly! Even though I sometimes suck at replying right away :reject: it makes me smile to know that someone out there cares. :hug:

Shouldn't Toronto be your priority, missy? :angry:

I'm not going to go too far, but anywhere on the east coast/midwest, hopefully. :fingerscrossed:

Yes. :reject: But Miami can really work out. Airfare is less than Toronto( and TO is closer WTF? ) Our tentative plan is to rent a condo, and the nightly rates are around $150-200. Split between six people over 2-3 nights, that's less than $100 per person. If they play Toronto/Montreal, I will do my best to get up there.

Lanny is meh. She's just not too good right now. :(

Yes. :reject: But Miami can really work out. Airfare is less than Toronto( and TO is closer WTF? ) Our tentative plan is to rent a condo, and the nightly rates are around $150-200. Split between six people over 2-3 nights, that's less than $100 per person. If they play Toronto/Montreal, I will do my best to get up there.

Lanny is meh. She's just not too good right now. :(

Sometimes you have to do what's easiest for you, I really do understand that. :)

My situation really sucks for planning right now. I only have a credit card that will work for Canadian dates (but not Montreal :huh: ), not for US ones, and even that's maxed. Fortunately, Sarah said she'd put up the money for tickets this time, so that helps. :heart: I'm hoping that any US dates, I can get later.

I know it's inconvenient, but check the train from Boston to Buffalo, and then maybe a bus from Boston to Toronto? SO much cheaper than flying.

Sometimes you have to do what's easiest for you, I really do understand that. :)

My situation really sucks for planning right now. I only have a credit card that will work for Canadian dates (but not Montreal :huh: ), not for US ones, and even that's maxed. Fortunately, Sarah said she'd put up the money for tickets this time, so that helps. :heart: I'm hoping that any US dates, I can get later.

I know it's inconvenient, but check the train from Boston to Buffalo, and then maybe a bus from Boston to Toronto? SO much cheaper than flying.

I don't have a credit card, so I'd have to pay for everything up front.

That's actually not a bad idea. Or fly to Buffalo and take a train/bus to Toronto, then back to Buffalo and fly home. :hmm: I really really want to make it up there and FINALLY meet you!

Sarah. :cute: :lol:

I don't have a credit card, so I'd have to pay for everything up front.

That's actually not a bad idea. Or fly to Buffalo and take a train/bus to Toronto, then back to Buffalo and fly home. :hmm: I really really want to make it up there and FINALLY meet you!

Sarah. :cute: :lol:

I KNOW! Fuck! It already seems like we should have met 48 times already! :lol: Being a flying-phobe, it's just my observation that trains are SO much cheaper than flying. A little inconvenient and more time consuming, but a lot less money.

It's a lot cheaper for me to drive to the border (60 - 90 minutes, depending on if it's Niagara Falls area or Port Huron into Michigan) and take the train than it is to fly.

That's my hand holding the mask, btw. :lol:

Oh and Wild: sorry if I didn't sound happy for you and Zooey. I was thrilled for you gals! But I had a sucky night at work. Zooey called right after a table left a pamphlet that said "More than a tip," with info about Jesus. This was in place of a tip. I think Jesus would have wanted them to leave $5. :| So yeah, it was bad timing. But my not-so-happy voice was not jealously of anything. :hug:

I KNOW! Fuck! It already seems like we should have met 48 times! :lol: Being a flying-phobe, it's just my observation that trains are SO much cheaper than flying. A little inconvenient and more time consuming, but a lot less money.

It's a lot cheaper for me to drive to the border (60 - 90 minutes, depending on if it's Niagara Falls area or Port Huron into Michigan) and take the train than it is to fly.

That's my hand holding the mask, btw. :lol:

And my trip to Toronto, where I was 2 hours away. :scream:

Oh and Wild: sorry if I didn't sound happy for you and Zooey. I was thrilled for you gals! But I had a sucky night at work. Zooey called right after a table left a pamphlet that said "More than a tip," with info about Jesus. This was in place of a tip. I think Jesus would have wanted them to leave $5. :| So yeah, it was bad timing. But my not-so-happy voice was not jealously of anything. :hug:
Oh, for fucks sakes. Like that's helpful. :|

That's horrible but
I think Jesus would have wanted them to leave $5.
that's just effin hilarious.

Reggo, what do you think of the new Green Day album, honestly?

I still play the ever-lovin Hell out of American Idiot, haven't listened to 21st Century Breakdown since before I saw them live on 16 August.

I think that says it best.

I still play the ever-lovin Hell out of American Idiot, haven't listened to 21st Century Breakdown since before I saw them live on 16 August.

I think that says it best.

Wow, really? What don't you like about it? Or rather, what do you like less about it?

Disclosure - I haven't heard the new album fully, just the two singles.

Back
Top Bottom