PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanksgiving sucked so hard this year my mom doesn't want to celebrate it next year.

New thread!
And June is a good month indeed:hyper: and then July and august:drool:
Reggo sorry to hear thanksgiving was crap... :hug: For you.

June will be great since I'll have the month off, so I can work a whole lot for my U2 trip, and it means Muse! :D
July I have no gigs sadly, but it'll mean time to work even more. I'll ask if they can give me as many hours as possible.
Then august comes. :hyper::yippie::dance::panic:

(Carrying over from the last thread)

DG: not saying the transition you like is bad, just saying the ones that I love :D

ARGH. Coworker's radio is tuned to same station as usual but they're already doing Christmas music!! :madwife: THANK GOD FOR THE U2.COM AUDIO SECTION! Stay :heart:

Another coworker has changed the station (coworker who owns radio is on vacation as of today) - yay! Still listening to Zooropa though :wink:

June will be great since I'll have the month off, so I can work a whole lot for my U2 trip, and it means Muse! :D
July I have no gigs sadly, but it'll mean time to work even more. I'll ask if they can give me as many hours as possible.
Then august comes. :hyper::yippie::dance::panic:

I agree on that:applaud:I just got a new job! Bye bye supermarket! Hello better job and more hours. Sadly i don't have money for buying muse tickets tomorrow. My phone broke and I have to get a new one.

August:drool:

DG and I are having a "discussion" regarding which transition into Streets is the best :lol: I'm bored at work (slow today!) and wishing I could knit or crochet at my desk :wink:

Why "not great"?

Things really aren't well with my mom. It's just been incredibly stressful on me and my sister trying to take care of her, and do the right things, while she fights us every step of the way.

Honestly, I don't really get all the hub-bub about transitions. Maybe my ear isn't refined enough to pay that much attention. :lol: And Streets is far from my favourite song by them, anyway, so I don't know. I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be AIWIY into Streets.

July is also TORONTO and MONTREAL! :D (June is Edmonton and Minneapolis!)

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of each other cuz I have three of those four cities too :hyper:

July is THE month cos the Americans & Canadians get invaded by the Brits :rockon:

:evil:

Oh and it's Part 1 of my birthday party :happy:

YaY British Invasion :D

Things really aren't well with my mom. It's just been incredibly stressful on me and my sister trying to take care of her, and do the right things, while she fights us every step of the way.

My parents (who are visiting this weekend) are going through the same thing with my dad's mom. She's still at home but losing the ability to take care of herself a little more each day. Every single day she complains that she can't have her car back, even though she's 90 and has had brain surgery which rendered her a little "spacey".

:hug: for VP

Back
Top Bottom