PGP -Is It JULY yet????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I was being a smartass, but it would work, after all.

I...haven't even thought about sending cards yet :uhoh:

I'm too lazy to send out holiday cards. :reject: Someecards FTW!

I am freaking exhausted. Worked 3PM-12AM yesterday. Was originally going to work at 1 today, but swapped times and came in at 5 instead.

Ugh,,, 9 hours till school. I'm wide awake. My eyes are like this @_@ .
I hope there's still someone here, How are you all ?:hyper:

Mondrian blanket pattern:

patternh.png

Much more interesting than checkerboard, I think.

not much, did a lot of farting around today at work. I hate working Sundays.

lolz - I didn't see the "around" part of your post at work. I'm glad my line of work only requires me to do work that I can do in my jammies with a gin and tonic on Sundays.

I'm acutally gonna head to bed (I'm such a chat tease). G'night. :hug:

Mondrian blanket pattern:

patternh.png

Much more interesting than checkerboard, I think.

Can't see the pic at work, alas :( Are you creating your own pattern or using an already created one? (You know about Ravelry, right? ;))

ETA: The pic showed up after I replied *g* That looks cool - are you doing it in different blocks or doing all those colours in each row?

I had the weirdest dream about my Chicago trip. I dreamt that I almost missed the flight from TO to Chicago, and I lost my passport, but they let me on anyway. Then when we landed in Chicago, VP met me, Wild and Jem(Louanne wasn't there in my dream lol), and said we had to walk to the hotel to save money. I asked where Sarah was and she said she didn't know. :lol: Anyways, we walked and got lost. Then we stayed in a suite with people I knew from high school. Oh and Jem insisted we eat at McDonalds everyday. :lmao:

My subconscious is weird.

Back
Top Bottom