PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the field I picture Bono and Edge skipping through, btw.

buffy716_430.jpg

From the last thread, cause I didn't realize we'd packed up and moved quite yet:

Okay, the human rights segment is on this dvd. It makes me laugh for two reasons - first, the part where she says "no one should be subject to torture," it sounds like she's saying "tartar," Sarah and I laughed about that for a long time, and then a long time poster, Zoney, had that as his sig.

Also, in the 3rd leg shows, Sarah said she always thought that the person on the screen saying this was Miss Sarajevo. Like, she knew it wasn't, but because of the song placement, she always thought of the speaker as being Miss Sarajavo. :lmao: :tourmemories:

notice Larry hanging his head down in shame !:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Wasn't there a quote once from around the time of the release of The Joshua Tree about how Larry was embarrassed to tell his girlfriend they were going to name the album after a clump of trees in the desert or something of that nature? Can only imagine him having to explain this video, then. I love at the end of the video how he's trying really hard not to crack up laughing.

Man. I'm totally going to have to watch this video now. And then shortly after that I'll probably be off to bed.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom