PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go alone!

I'd never go anywhere if I didn't like going places alone, I swear.

I definitely have no problems going on my own. :up: The first time I went to a movie by myself was a little weird, but now I'm cool with it. :) Makes it easier to find a seat, especially if the theatre's really busy, which it definitely will be.

Ack! I thought most of my friends were bailing on me for karaoke tonight, so I threw something up on Facebook as an open invite.

This woman I used to work with is coming ... I don't mind her so much, although she'll be kind of out of place with my friends. It's her creepy boyfriend I don't like. He's weird and reminds me of Gary Ridgeway, the Green River Killer, looks-wise.

Blerg. That's what I get for doing that without thinking. :doh:

my-parrots.jpg

Damn You Auto Correct makes me laugh like a crackbaby with tourettes.

Thanks for the birthday thread Em :hug::hug::hug:

The sucked on text is the best. A win of epic proportions. Or is it a fail...

Um, I feel the need to clarify that I am not a TOTAL lazy-ass. I'm addicted to this tea that I have thus far only found at Disney's Animal Kingdom. And am currently a thousand miles away. I'm not like, making someone go to Target for some Twinings.

There's a crazy storm going on outside... :ohmy:

It was wasn't it!? :ohmy:

I love rainy days. :drool: Stayed in all day and watched Harry Potter, drank coffee and was lazy.

:hmm: I love onions and mushrooms. It's the only 2 toppings I get on my pizza. I can see that I would not be sharing my pizza with a lot of you. :lol: (I love pineapple on it too, but no one else in my family does. :( My ultimate pizza would have all 3 of those on it. :drool: )

Happy bday to Val :wave:

I'm going to go make some new Discotheque gifs. :love:

It was wasn't it!? :ohmy:
:hmm: I love onions and mushrooms. It's the only 2 toppings I get on my pizza. I can see that I would not be sharing my pizza with a lot of you. :lol: (I love pineapple on it too, but no one else in my family does. :( My ultimate pizza would have all 3 of those on it. :drool: )

We could compromise with an onion and pineapple pizza... :drool:

As pizzasgo> I love regular sicilian, a real good (crispy dough) plain ole thin cheese slice; white (with or w/o spinach) pizza; fried eggplant, tomato pizza sause & fresh ricotta; and regular with sweet or mildy spicy (pork) sausage & grilled onions!

Oh and my old Brooklyn mainstay pizza shop had a alfredo sauce pizza, too!

Back
Top Bottom