PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ugggggh, I am so stuffed up tonight. I am so flipping sick of these allergies. I need to call my doctor this week.

Oh shit, it's new thread time! *not it*

Yeah, we did some shopping today. It was so funny - all the ladies in our family always go out on the Friday and go downtown and have a nice lunch and walk around and stuff. We normally never buy stuff. Guess who bought loads of stuff? :lmao: Everyone in our family! I just bought a pair of gorgeous leather boots, but I LURRRVE them!

Ooh, did you finally take the sassy boot plunge? Good for you!

I ended up not going shopping. Running around looking for WAIE wore me out. :lol:

Ooh, did you finally take the sassy boot plunge? Good for you!

I ended up not going shopping. Running around looking for WAIE wore me out. :lol:

Yup. They're not tall, but they're pretty, and have a nice heel. I'll be able to wear them in gross weather, and also to work. I'll probably live in them this winter. :drool: Nordstrom Rack, ftw! :D

Well, you can get any shopping done you want to tomorrow! :D

Ha! So uh .... you probably won't want to go to the Rack up in Lynnwood tomorrow? :shifty:

(I'm joking - it's totally fine if you don't want to, because duh, I can always go!)

Ha! So uh .... you probably won't want to go to the Rack up in Lynnwood tomorrow? :shifty:

(I'm joking - it's totally fine if you don't want to, because duh, I can always go!)

Oh, I'm up for anything. I have a list of stores I want to go to at Alderwood ( :reject: ), but I can definitely hit up the Rack again with you, if you'd like. :D

Hee hee - hitting up the rack. :giggle: :12yroldhumour:

Excellent! :hi5:

It's so funny - I'm sitting in the kitchen on my computer and listening to the hockey game with my earphones on while the rest of my family is watching a movie in another room. :lmao: :reject:

Here's my new baby :love:
fuji_finest20_09_m.jpg

thinking of naming the bike Larry Mullen Jr.

Love the spoiler!!! :lmao:

How appropriate! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom