PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allrighty. Will be going to town to get some gifts with my mother as soon as she returns, so hopefully I can get them done before that. Otherwise they'll be done by tonight. Well... morning your time that is.

:hug: How are ya doing? Asides from being Nocturnal.

Doin fine at the moment :hug: and you? I've always been nocturnal. :yes:

Ooh yay for new bigger better disco gifs. :drool: I hope you make lots... and get all the good parts. :shifty:

I meant to go do some reading before bed tonight. :shifty: I may go do it...

We should chip in and get VP one of these for Christmas so she can cut back to half a glass per night:

GLAS-9784-2.jpg

Figures why the old ones were so small. My video of Discotheque is pretty shitty quality.. :(

discothquevideoedgedanc.gif

No idea why they're so slow either.. time on the program is 0.01s per frame. :huh:

You girls had a pretty funny party last night! :lol:

Woke up to not as much snow as I had expected. Yay! :D It's ridiculously cold out there, and my driveway is a huge patch of ice, but it's just another light dusting. :up:

Front yard:
002-2.jpg

Back yard:
003-2.jpg

:lmao: Val made it. :love:

Best video ever. I am in hysterics watching it.

If I could afford to, I'd totally be at as many shows on this leg as possible. Hell, the hubby and I are already catching heat from the family (of non-U2 fans) for taking our son with us to MI. The son who will be 5 in two weeks, was in utero at my Vertigo show, worships U2, and dressed as Edge for last Halloween, mind you. :shifty:

IS IT SUMMER YET? I WANNA GO TO MI AND PITTSBURGH. :love:

If I could afford to, I'd totally be at as many shows on this leg as possible. Hell, the hubby and I are already catching heat from the family (of non-U2 fans) for taking our son with us to MI. The son who will be 5 in two weeks, was in utero at my Vertigo show, worships U2, and dressed as Edge for last Halloween, mind you. :shifty:

:shifty: You raised your son well then!

Is your son doing GA or seats? My guy was in seats last year for his first U2 show - he's 6. When he was 4, he was Larry for Halloween, I was Bono and Mr.Z was Edge :drool:

:shifty: You raised your son well then!

Start 'em young, I say! :D

Is your son doing GA or seats? My guy was in seats last year for his first U2 show - he's 6. When he was 4, he was Larry for Halloween, I was Bono and Mr.Z was Edge :drool:

Seats, of course. We're sitting in the bend of the stadium, sorta between Larry and Adam. The boy loves drums and adores Larry, so we figure he'll have a blast watching the drumkit rotate.

I'm thinking next year I need to be MacPhisto. ;)

VP. I hope you don't have a hangover from your 93 glasses. :lol::hug:
I'm pretty okay today, actually. :up: My math may have been a little off. :shifty:

We should chip in and get VP one of these for Christmas so she can cut back to half a glass per night:

GLAS-9784-2.jpg

I approve! :up: That glass would make me practically a teatotaller. :shifty:

Figures why the old ones were so small. My video of Discotheque is pretty shitty quality.. :(

discothquevideoedgedanc.gif

No idea why they're so slow either.. time on the program is 0.01s per frame. : huh:

:love:

I laughed SO much last night. Thanks, girls. :love: After the couple of weeks I had, I needed that.

DG, hope your headache goes away soon. :(

Back
Top Bottom