PGP: Is it funny? Is it erotic? Is it BOTH?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think... Someone should make a video with Discotheque playing in the background and a slideshow of all the lovely IT showcase photos. :hyper:

Night VP!

And photobucket is back.

discothequeedgenbonodol13.gif

ooh! it's so tiny. still :combust: though.

I have to do a little self-indulgent happy dance...

Back in 2007, Disney closed the Adventurers Club, which was the most awesome place in the history of ever. When it closed, my friends and I lost our hang-out spot and a lot of my friends lost their jobs.

The Disney parks blog posted a new article about plans for that area, and ended it with "Pretty exciting, right? What are you most looking forward to?" About 75% of the comments basically boil down to "We're looking forward to you bringing back the Adventurers Club, douchebags."

:lol:

We shall.

discoedgenbonorisse.gif
I know!!!! That part is a highlight of awesome in a whole pool of amazing. Is it erotic? Is it funny? Is it BOTH? asdfadf... :drool:

Is it erotic? :lol:

I suppose it is possible that right before that moment, Edge said "Hey, Bono, would you like to come back to my hotel room?"

and Bono replied "I don't know. What makes you think you are worthy of the magic I keep in my pants?"

and Edge said, "Well, I can dance like this."

:lmao: !!!!!! *dies laughing*

:lol: That's good.

OH I was thinking of BluRmGrl. :hmm: I thought she made one but I might be wrong.

edit... I was saying your Disney story was good MsTE, but Gg snuck in there. :rolleyes: ;)

Allrighty. Will be going to town to get some gifts with my mother as soon as she returns, so hopefully I can get them done before that. Otherwise they'll be done by tonight. Well... morning your time that is.

:hug: How are ya doing? Asides from being Nocturnal.

Back
Top Bottom