PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Laura :wave: Getting excited for the upcoming shows??

QUOTE]

Yeah, but it is kind of stressful. At Gillette Stadium for the Boston shows we are not aloud to line up till 3 and that is when the parking lots open. It is giving me a headache trying to figure out what to do

Dazz, where to do you want to meet up at? We need to get this worked out today. I'm leaving for Foxboro tomorrow morning and don't know when I'll be back on here

Yeah, but it is kind of stressful. At Gillette Stadium for the Boston shows we are not aloud to line up till 3 and that is when the parking lots open. It is giving me a headache trying to figure out what to do

:crack::crack:

I beleive it! :hug:

SO what if I was to meet you at your hotel on Tues?

It's the Hampton Inn Carlstadt on Patterson Plank Rd?

Hey Laura :wave: Getting excited for the upcoming shows??

QUOTE]

Oh that sucks..Sounds like its gonna be stressful :huh:

Laura---

There is a weekday bus that
stops a few block away or so from the Hampton Inn Carlstadt
on 304 Paterson Plank Road

DO I HAVE THE RIGHT HOTEL??

I'm ONLY HerE For another 2 hours till 7:30PM

if you need more time laura I can go up to the Net cafe after 8PM-- but not for very long( running out of extra$ I need for next week)
but i figure you're planning (hoping?) to get to sleep early so you are rested as can be for your ride north?

That's perfect Dazz. What time and I need to know the exact location. I'm going to be leaving Foxboro around 10am and should be there by no later than 4pm

uuuuuuuuhh
it's the right hotel, right??

around When do you think you'll be at the hotel give or take an hour or two?

you could PM me your full name if it's not on your profile so i could be waiting at the hotel saying you have a tues reservation.......

I can vary my schedule if I have an idea of when you'll be arriving

otherwise I won't be able to leave NYC until 3PM on Tues......

It is the that hotel. What time can you get there? I could meet you in the lobby.

Lobby is fine! :D

tell me what time is good for you---
You're doing me the favor!!:hug::lol:

BTW Sholud I look for your tent on weds morning

SO far I've only gotten the earliest buses to Giants STD arrives around 8;10ish

actaully I couldnt print out any RR scedules last night the printer needed a new black ink drum'so let me chack the RR for any earlier times

i

I can meet you there at 5pm

that's fine!!! :hug: 5PM ON TUES???

I'm so nervous And excited I'm triple checking everything!!! :huh::lol::huh:

should I look for your tent n the morning weds
WHAT COLOR IS IT???

If you DUCT TAPe an "L" on it
I'd be sure to find it! :lol:

SO FAR I've ONLY fOUND have a bus getting there around 8:10 AM ND NO EARLIER :(

checking the trains ne--will be a bit...

ast night the printer here needed replacement thing so I didn't look

and what haircur/color do you have now same as March/Letterman??

About shoulder length black & wavey?

I don't know if I'm going to use my tent. This show is sort of on the back burner. I have to deal with the Foxboro situation first

That's so awesome! TO1 was my first show and I'll never forget it. I'm hoping for more tour date announcements though because I really wanna do GA now. Do you have GA?
I bet! I've heard such wonderful stuff about the shows I'm extremely excited about mine!:hyper: Yes I have GA, I'm taking a friend with me, it's her birthday the day of the show so this is my birthday gift to her as well as a little treat for me too.:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom