PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad news. So our computer network at school got a really bad virus and they're cracking down on all kinds of "non-work related" stuff. Interference is safe for now, it hasn't been blocked yet, BUT no pictures show up. They're all just little white dots. :scream: AND they blocked photobucket. I haz a sad.

oh, crapolla!!! :madspit:

I haz a :hug: for zu.

:giggle:

my feet were hurting soooooo much last (Weds) night <11? hours of standing > esp b/c I veered in the wrong direction tryintg to get to the NEW Direct Rail Service--
I had to slowly slog my way back, and then some passing and continuing way beyond back on from my wrong-o divergence point...
plus I have so f$ & carfare, but hardly anything else.
I had to make sure I had enough for getting to the show tonight (LAST) night... so didn't drop in.... :(

I sure wanted to! :hug:

I suppose "tecnically" i shouldn't be here either, but my sis & I had sperate seats, so I didn't have anyone to be :hyper: with going home. :shifty: :lol:

Oh, DAZ!!!!! I have to go to bed (traveling tomorrow) but I wanna hear alllll about both nights. PLZ post!!!!!!

I wouldn't posted tonight really b/c cost too much $,ad since I'm quite tired -but very, VVERY Happy :happy::zen: / "CLOUD 9 >
I'd have even more toruble typing on top of questionable coherence at this point!! :lol::lol:

Safe traveling , zu! :hug:

I'll (at least ?95% chance) I wil lbe at my free Net tomorrow (later today) and will post about it! :heart:

Dazz, how amazing was it being that close? :love: Did they come across the bridges a lot? Adam and Edge did Sunday night. Monday, not as much, but Bono was near us more Monday night.

:hyper::heart:

hi sweetie!

Edge was t he first one across the bridge weds!
When I explain later-- it was very funny (& wonderful) .

He also made at least 2 - 3 "trips" over...

Bono at least 2 - 3 times.....

Adam...:hmm: at least twice as well.....

and of course Mr LMjr ..........

as far as Thurs... uh, not as sure.....
b/c I was -- :lol: actaully not too far I think from where I was in "92 for ZOO-TV GS show-- concntrating both on full pics of The :heart: Claw, a bit of the stage and the Screen....

I saw some, it seemed like it might have been less.... but need to know more from others here/ or elsewhere on Interland as well to know fer sure. :D

as how amazing........??!!!

I think we'd need :hmm:...............a.......

[ SIZE="21" ][ /SIZE ] type size setting to express
my experince!!!!!!!! :D :hyper:

moretomorrow when I can express myself better!

I don't have a credit card. It's a blessing and a curse. Especially when it comes to U2. :lol:

:reject: I'm going to get a credit card before the end of this year I think, or maybe from January on.

It's kind of a pain in the ass having to borrow one from my parents or other people when booking hotels and stuff online. :crack:

I'll probably get one with a limit anyway since I only work part time. Fine by me.

:hug: I know this really doesn't talk about me (since I'm not a big believer of anything political.)...but if I do/did something like this...then I apologize for my behavoir.

I thought it was rather clear who I directed that post at.

Why are you apologising for something you did not do? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom