PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instructions for making your very own MTE-inspired shirt:

Necessary Equipment:
*Bleach
*Limited artistic skills
*A Shirt- preferably an old one that already has some form of stain for your first attempt
*Something with which to apply the bleach: I used Q-Tips. (This may account for the spolotchyness)

1. Go outside, bleach is stinky.
2. Lay your shirt out flat, and slip a piece of cardboard or a few sheets of paper inside the shirt, so the bleach doesn't soak through.
3. Draw something lovely with your bleach. This is kind of hard because it takes a few seconds for what you draw to show up, so I recommend sticking with something simple like a heart in a suitcase.
4. Let your masterpiece dry.
5. Either wash the shirt alone with no detergent, or rinse it by hand in a sink to get the extra bleach out. You may want to launder it separately for the first wash or two to avoid unwanted additional bleach masterpieces.
6. Wear with pride. (In the name of love.)

I might try a paint brush next time, but bleach eats through them pretty quickly from what I hear. I wonder if I could manage a Zoobaby?

Oh, I LOVE the bleach shirt!

Still thinking of that filthy thing I was thinking earlier about the balloon and uh ... popping.

I think that's why god invented PMs. :yes:

eta: I'm back
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

:combust: :combust: :combust:

I'll take two of those, please!

Yes I must meet everyone on the other side of the continent!!! :cute:

Yeah I'm not doing any shows in Canada... I should though shouldn't I??? I have NEVER done a big huge trip like this to see a bunch of shows. This is new to me... eeeeeek...... I wasn't even going to do it until somebody hurt his little back and I felt all weird and like omg life's too short and i need to do something wild like this. (wild for me :reject: )

I'm off for a bit, gotta pick up my dad at the airport. :wave:

Hey, I'm traveling from America's Penis (Florida) to America's Hat (Canada) for bonus Edge time (MAYBE.), so it's officially the awesome thing to do.

(I'm pretty sure it was either Jon Stewart or Stephen Colbert who called Canada "America's Hat", don't hate me, Canadians!)

finished catching up!!!!
:lol:
you all had a fun afternoon here I see! esp with Wild, and her signs and her to-pack list!:lmao:

:yipiee: ZU for the letter arriving!!!:hyper::hug:

:hug: for MTE finishing her 3.5 articles!:applaud:

thora!:hug: good luck with the Hawaii flights!

amy hope you cold clears out and the cramps aafe GONE by later tonight!

MTE :lol::applaud::lol: for your Tee Shirt
instructions!

Hot Hot Heat !!! on that Edge & Bono photo!!!! :drool:

wb rebel!:wave:

BC, it will be my first U2 road trip as well. Of course you should come to Canada!:wink:

ohai - just popped in here after finishing my work for tonight, well, most of it and look what I saw. Edge makin' a sexy face... kinda like TBE looks when he's lifting :shifty:

It reminds me of that one gif... brb

eta: I'm back
edgeOHsmall5pixels.gif

My name is Thora, and I approve of that gif. :combust:

Yes I must meet everyone on the other side of the continent!!! :cute:

Yeah I'm not doing any shows in Canada... I should though shouldn't I??? I have NEVER done a big huge trip like this to see a bunch of shows. This is new to me... eeeeeek...... I wasn't even going to do it until somebody hurt his little back and I felt all weird and like omg life's too short and i need to do something wild like this. (wild for me :reject: )

I'm off for a bit, gotta pick up my dad at the airport. :wave:

You should! Traveling to see U2 is awesome. Vegas last year was the first time I'd ever seen them in a different city. :love: It was amazing!!

Well, glad I could leave you ladies with some dream fodder - time to go off and do some wholesome lunch making before bed. :kiss:

And safe travels to our sistas who are on the road today/tomorrow. :hug:

is the the one where Bono almost lights himslef on fire ( aciddentally) and the one turned out to be the "last" show for awhle Cause of Edge's daughter beig so ill( at the time)??

I believe so - it's the one during Zoo Station where Bono ad libs "hang on little Sian, hang on little Levi, daddy's coming home" (or a variation to that effect).

And yeah- he lit a flare during Bullet that was a little precarious. :lol:

Really great show. The encore is amazing, ending with All I Want Is You.

Well, glad I could leave you ladies with some dream fodder - time to go off and do some wholesome lunch making before bed. :kiss:

:lol:

WHAT.... :shifty: You don't our gif drooling is a Wholesome, Healthy Activity!!??! :tsk: :giggle:

And safe travels to our sistas who are on the road today/tomorrow. :hug:

AMEN to that !!!!:yes: Wild, Jem, GG! :wave::wave::wave:

nite, z! :hug:

So excited for you, too!

.... .and so very, very jealous.

I want to see a show sometime before next June! :grumpy:

Next year! We will have a big 40th birthday bash for you, Drea and I in Montreal!:hyper:

Did I hear you might get rain!:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom