PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was absolutely thrilled to hear them say that they wanted to work together after Lost, but I didn't think it had much chance of happening. I'm beyond excited, now!

I'm sure it'll get picked up, with JJ's name behind it, and Emerson and O'Quinn starring. :fingerscrossedSOhard :

Ni always takes my PJ's out :rolleyes:,

I just ordered Pizza:drool:, charging my cameras

Clothes are in a pile ready for case, gotta update & charge ipod, put tickets, train & hotel details in bag, check i have my cards, and money

:lol: Men! :rolleyes:

:hi5: We had pizza today as well. And I just packed my bags, phone is charging. Got ticket and everything. :D Can't wait to go!
Just printed out the metro plan plus hotel info. :shifty: and another hotel info map as well....

:sexywink: And a little birthday something for a certain someone..

I was absolutely thrilled to hear them say that they wanted to work together after Lost, but I didn't think it had much chance of happening. I'm beyond excited, now!

I'm sure it'll get picked up, with JJ's name behind it, and Emerson and O'Quinn starring. :fingerscrossedSOhard :

For sure! With those three behind it (as well as other Lost and Bad Robot types, as I've heard), I can't see it not happening. JJ has a pretty good track record, and all the Lostie nerds will jump on this so quickly. :love:

:lol: Men! :rolleyes:

:hi5: We had pizza today as well. And I just packed my bags, phone is charging. Got ticket and everything. :D Can't wait to go!
Just printed out the metro plan plus hotel info. :shifty: and another hotel info map as well....

:sexywink: And a little birthday something for a certain someone..

I can't print no plans out as printer broke :(

:hmm: i wonder who???

Everyone except Thora, who is doing night 2. It really is going to be the weekend of the year..........:wink:

ETA: the shirt turned out cute!

Except me - who won't be there. :sad:

I just made myself a work playlist on iTunes that reflects my current state of mind- it is made entirely of various album and live versions of Vertigo and Mofo. :lol:

That's hilarious! I made a new playlist to get me through my last 3 weeks of training - 2.5 hours of my favorite live tracks. :drool:

I`m glad someone can print out hotel maps - my printer is broken too - everything comes out blue! I`m sure we will probably see the stadium from the Roi Baudouin metro stop and the hotel is opposite it on the main road so should be easy to find :shifty:

I`m glad someone can print out hotel maps - my printer is broken too - everything comes out blue! I`m sure we will probably see the stadium from the Roi Baudouin metro stop and the hotel is opposite it on the main road so should be easy to find :shifty:

OOH - Pammy, just the person I wanted to see. I saw a pic from Paris where Larry was saying something into the mic at the end of the show, when they all come out to wave/bow. What did he say???

OOH - Pammy, just the person I wanted to see. I saw a pic from Paris where Larry was saying something into the mic at the end of the show, when they all come out to wave/bow. What did he say???

I have no idea! I had dashed to the back of the stage to see them come off so wasn`t aware both Larry and Adam said something - never heard his voice - my ears would definately have heard his voice :lol:

:hmm: Guess those of us heading for Brussels should get off to bed............we won`t get much sleep for the next few nights :lol: Would hate to fall asleep on the catwalk when larry is walking by..........:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom