PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol:

Montreal will be so much fun.:hyper: I wasn't going to arrive until the 7th, but are you all arriving on the 6th? I would love that extra day to sightsee, although I think K said our room was booked from the 7th to the 10th.

A couple of pics... (What? I'm not procrastinating work! Meeee?)

59581_485379608664_501608664_6520056_4085285_n.jpg

My car's Zoobaby tattoo after I trimmed off the excess background around him. I love it!

5008536473_1707feea95.jpg

The ATYCLB t-shirt I made the other day. I got it a bit off-center and it's kind of blotchy, but I still think it is sort of cute! Hopefully my next try will go better!

I think we were all abducted by Edge and he implanted us with a perve chip

He just programmed it wrong and we went for Bono instead of him :lol:

Mine works! :up: Possibly a little TOO well!

:lol::lol::lol:

Montreal will be so much fun.:hyper: I wasn't going to arrive until the 7th, but are you all arriving on the 6th? I would love that extra day to sightsee, although I think K said our room was booked from the 7th to the 10th.

Are most of you guys planning on both nights? If I could get up of my big fat ass (Thanks, Bono) and actually WRITE instead of playing online, I might be able to afford to go.

Are most of you guys planning on both nights? If I could get up of my big fat ass (Thanks, Bono) and actually WRITE instead of playing online, I might be able to afford to go.

Everyone except Thora, who is doing night 2. It really is going to be the weekend of the year..........:wink:

ETA: the shirt turned out cute!

Everyone except Thora, who is doing night 2. It really is going to be the weekend of the year..........:wink:

ETA: the shirt turned out cute!

Are y'all (Yes, I use words like y'all) planning on waiting for GA both days?

I just made myself a work playlist on iTunes that reflects my current state of mind- it is made entirely of various album and live versions of Vertigo and Mofo. :lol:

A couple of pics... (What? I'm not procrastinating work! Meeee?)

59581_485379608664_501608664_6520056_4085285_n.jpg

My car's Zoobaby tattoo after I trimmed off the excess background around him. I love it!

5008536473_1707feea95.jpg

The ATYCLB t-shirt I made the other day. I got it a bit off-center and it's kind of blotchy, but I still think it is sort of cute! Hopefully my next try will go better!

Both are very cool, but I especially love the Zoobaby :love:

I totally need to find a site that'll make my patches so I can get my beanie done.

Glitter adds that touch of klass :wink:

OMG you guys, I was up til 11:30 last night putting the "semi-final" touches on my grant application - it's due for review today (final review is next month). I still didn't have my letter from the ppl in England that I want to work with - can't apply for the grant without it. AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD......

(Drum roll, please, Mr.Mullen)

This morning, in my email - BEHOLD - the letter from England!!!!!!!! :hyper: I actually screamed when I saw it!

Awesome!! :D

To answer the Montreal questions - I am planning on arriving on the 7th, and staying until the 10th. I've talked with my potential roomies, but no firm plans have been made. We probably won't figure things out until the new year, if not later. But it's going to be awesome!! :hyper:

I'm just going to night 2, and I'm doing GA. :up:

My day started out like this: :yawn: :bored: and has now exploded to: :panic: x about a billion. Crossing my fingers I get everything done by deadline time. The problem is that I'm waiting on other people to send stuff to me, and I can't always rely on their speediness. :crack: :breathinginandout:

ETA - Just as I posted that, I got a quarter of what I needed! Yay for people responding!! :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom