PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
balloonlove-1.jpg

Like I said, I tag the white balloon! :wink:

ETA: God, that man really loves balloons!

You girls crack me up. :lol: :love: I just watched a sad movie, so I was in desperate need of the lulz.

So my parents are trying to convince me to come spend the weekend with them next weekend, and while I'd love to, part of me just wants to stay home and do nothing. But then they start tempting me with catching fresh crab for dinner, and other deliciousness from their gardens/orchard and they know that I'm a whore for delicious, fresh food. :angry: :lol: So, we'll see. I'm probably going to end up going. :lol:

Every time I see that balloon picture I think he did that static thing where you rub a balloon on your clothes to get it to stick to you. I don't think that works on leather though. :giggle:

:wave: i thnk i'm gonna call it a night...take down some recyclables and hit the hay.....

........IF :shifty: i should find either Bono or Edge under the hay I'll send them along in good condition after I'm finished with them!:drool::drool::lol::wink:

go well my PGP Plebans! :hug:sssss

oh one last thing.......

I was going to a supermarket in Mahattan on the way home to my home. I walked uip a block that had had the buildings some of my grade/jhs school friends>

I thought of one person and remembered they asked to goet in contact with me (through my sis) maybe ?30plus yrs ago> I declined at the time - I was not a good space about my self when i did.

Well my sis gets a message on her fb page asking if she has a sister named ______ from this very same person!
SO my sis called me and figured what the heck......so I told my sis to give her my e-mail address.....

we'll see how this goes.........

If I were to make a list of things I want to do this morning, driving to Waterloo and back would be fairly low on it. :happy:

Driving is for suckas. It's the 2000s. Where the hell are our teleportation devices? Get to work, Edge. :grumpy:

If I were to make a list of things I want to do this morning, driving to Waterloo and back would be fairly low on it. :happy:

Driving is for suckas. It's the 2000s. Where the hell are our teleportation devices? Get to work, Edge. :grumpy:

I agree! :angry: Especially since it seems to be monsooning outside right now. :uhoh: I don't have to leave for another 45 minutes, so there's a good likelihood it will be done by then, but yikes. It sounds horrible out there.

Not PGP pervy but awfully cute.

BonoBalloonsaw.jpg

Oh, we can make it pervy. It's as if we all already came back as balloons in our next life. "What? Oh, I'm just taking five or six of these PLEBA girls back to my room..."

I agree! Driving blows. If U2 has a tour plane, why on earth don't we have a PLEBA plane yet??

I have EIGHT articles due today. :huh: With all the yard sale craziness of the weekend, I didn't get much work done, and now I must catch up! Luckily I have a good start on most of them, but still, it's going to be a long day! I may need regular doses of Edge hotness to keep me sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom