PGP: In our next lives, we're going to be balloons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture really needs to be shared here.

It's big, so I'll put it behind tags:

5009839438e58a7741a5b.jpg

That is the epitome of a "come hither" look if I've ever seen one.

Now, if you ladies will excuse me, I need to go hither.

Brb, spontaneous combustion.

Well, I'm about a half hour from home, so I just hang out in the area. I go for lunch, or I go to the library. Or I shop. :lol:

I miss you ladies. I have absolutely no idea what's going on in your lives. /worstfriendeverrrr.

You're not the worstfriendeverrr! :hug: You're busy, and that happens to all of us from time to time. :)

I'm glad things are going well at the job!

This picture really needs to be shared here.

It's big, so I'll put it behind tags:

5009839438e58a7741a5b.jpg

That is the epitome of a "come hither" look if I've ever seen one.

Now, if you ladies will excuse me, I need to go hither.

Oh. my. god. I want to go to there. :drool: Dang.

Well, I'm about a half hour from home, so I just hang out in the area. I go for lunch, or I go to the library. Or I shop. :lol:

I miss you ladies. I have absolutely no idea what's going on in your lives. /worstfriendeverrrr.
oh good you got choices!!!:hug::hug:

Aaaaaawwww dg you're NOT worstfriendeverrrr. You're still adjusting to the new schedule!

You'll start catching up with us at some point!

WHA
wait here's an idea!

You could do is post a post saying , hi girls: post me what's up!

THEN each of us QUOTES -your WHATS UP? POSTS and each of us responsed seperately.
BUT becuase we have your What's up? post quoted-- you'll be able at least to scan quickly for that, and at least keep up that way!

sound good?

It's just so purty. I feel like making it my desktop background or something. But then I'd get creepy looks from co-workers when they pass by my desk and I'm not there, so that might not be the best idea. :lol:

I'll be thinking of you tonight, and sending good "stay away from me, ya douchebag!" vibes.

Excellent. It's seriously one of the best places to take a vacation. The only other tropical-like places I've been are California and Vegas, although that's just desert with no water. One day in the future I'm going to go to Mexico and the Caribbean and other warm spots.

It sounds like a dream. I so wanna go there one day. We should take a PGP Hawaii vacation!

Good morning everyone! I just got a job at the daycare I work at starting November 1. This supplying thing is a big mess right now, and I haven't had a steady source of income in forever!!!!! I can still teach mornings! I am one hapy gir right now!

Woohoo congrats Amy!!!! :hug:

Good luck with class tonight, K. We're all there with you in spirit. Remember - better safe than... well, not.

Too much coffee on an empty stomach + stress about getting my grant application to my advisor a day late b/c she didn't tell me how to upload it to her until TODAY :madwife: + having the class that was terrible on Friday for an hour and a half today

:hug:'s for you.

You know, I'd really much rather spend the day thinking naughty thoughts about Bono than do work.

I could attempt to do both, but it might result in some very ... uh ... interesting emails and letters.

:lol:

I think we'd all do very well if that were part of our job descriptions/ school work material :sexywink:

OMG!! Just met Dallas! Says new songs tommorow! He's so sweet!! :love:

YAY!!! :hyper:

Yayyyyy!!!

Amy, congrats on the job!

I :heart: my job. I get a 3 hour break in between shifts. :love:

So glad you love your new job DG :hug:

Thanks sooooooo much everyone for the good wishes/vibes :hug: You are all so sweet!

See, I had to send my dirty thoughts via PM at Zu's urging. I didn't have the guts to even spoiler tag mine. But I had to send them out into the ether of the internet anyway. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Although they were spurred by the balloon picture, and it was a really filthy thought. A little more ... uh ... graphic. :shifty:

But now VP's comment has me thinking other dirty thoughts.

I might have to go home early. I'm too discombobulated right now, with all the filth in my brain.

Sexy, hot filth.

Holy. shit. cori. That pic is..... um.... ;alksdjf;lkajsd;falkjasdflkjasf;lkjfkl kl

day-um

Good thing I just submitted my application. Can't imagine what my essay would be like if I'd seen that pic (on the same page as the Edge gif no less) before doing the final edit!

Anyway, came in to post that my application is officially submitted for preliminary review (before going on to the grant panel) and I'm going this afternoon to set up an interview/review. I feel better and even more tense at the same time :gah: :panic: :zen:

*looks at pic again*

See, I had to send my dirty thoughts via PM at Zu's urging. I didn't have the guts to even spoiler tag mine. But I had to send them out into the ether of the internet anyway. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Although they were spurred by the balloon picture, and it was a really filthy thought. A little more ... uh ... graphic. :shifty:

But now VP's comment has me thinking other dirty thoughts.

I might have to go home early. I'm too discombobulated right now, with all the filth in my brain.

Sexy, hot filth.

I was only kidding.

The look on his face in that picture? I think he'd skip the asking part.

:shifty:

I'm actually blushing right now.

I think it must be my Happy Fun Hormone time.

Which means I'll be watching more U2 DVDs this week. :shifty:

:lol::lol::lol:

ok I have now "furnished the room" of the corner Bono is standing against.....

think something like a PLUSH Men's club but eewwww :yuck: NO the stuffed animal heads on the wall
I'll be animal enuff :wink::lol::lol:
. ..a a big beautiful carved Mahogony table, and a few big Top Quaily Leather Couches! Ooopps almost forgot the rug by the fire place! The color s are in the cranberry...red wine range... :hmm: with a toiuch of dark olive and... .mmm mabye sage. LOL
Aaaahhhhhh *folds arms/hand behind my neck, leans back on my less fancy :)lol:) couch---one of the up-sides of a ***finely- honed*** detail-orentated Imagination!:hyper:

:wink:

Good thing I just submitted my application. Can't imagine what my essay would be like if I'd seen that pic (on the same page as the Edge gif no less) before doing the final edit!

Anyway, came in to post that my application is officially submitted for preliminary review (before going on to the grant panel) and I'm going this afternoon to set up an interview/review. I feel better and even more tense at the same time :gah: :panic: :zen:

*looks at pic again*

Congrats!

Do you get it back to make changes after the preliminary, or is this it?

I like how VP says what we're all thinking.

We were much worse back in the day, and we didn't even have spoiler tags back then. :lol:

I'm actually blushing right now.

I think it must be my Happy Fun Hormone time.

Which means I'll be watching more U2 DVDs this week. :shifty:

Happy Fun Hormone Time. :lol: I hear you. :shifty:

I actually thought he was standing in an elevator.

So ... yeah. Okay? Yeah. Mmm-hmm. That works.

My mind went directly to "elevator," too. Not sure what that says about me, because there's really nothing in the picture to indicate an elevator...

:lol:

ok! elevator works for you!

I'll take my Fancy-furnished Plush Men's Club that B has special after-hours key to!

BTW grrls feel free to use The Club Room with the U2 man of your choice-- when Bono & I are not there! :sexywink::lol::wink:

*throws keys out to mah grrls!*

My mind went directly to "elevator," too. Not sure what that says about me, because there's really nothing in the picture to indicate an elevator...

It just read "small, enclosed space" to me, maybe because he's in a corner and you see two walls.

But yeah, you know, "small, enclosed space" works just fine for my filthy thoughts.

Holy. shit. cori. That pic is..... um.... ;alksdjf;lkajsd;falkjasdflkjasf;lkjfkl kl

day-um

*looks at pic again*

At least you have all the application stuff over with :hug:

I was only kidding.

The look on his face in that picture? I think he'd skip the asking part.

:shifty:

I think him not asking would be better :sexywink:

We were much worse backn the day, and we didn't even have spoiler tags back then. lol:

stoopid signal drop screws with my posting! :grumpy: ah, wellll :D

:hmm:........

:whistle: "..love in an elevatorrrr....."

:wink:

oh yes, VP :lmao:

Wonderful lines that VP, Bri, Dissy and Wild would come out with like:
"we so far over-the-line.....we can't even SEE it any more!!! "

:lmao::lmao::heart: Ah lurvessss mah grrls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom