PGP..In and out...in and out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! :hug: :wave:

What was going on at the Setlist Party tonight? I left about 9:30 pm because I was exhausted from the show on Monday.

And what happened at the concert tonight??? It sounds like the ending was really weird.

Hope all is better with everyone here!!!!

Sad_Girl said:

Oh no :( how so?

For these experiments were doing which are part of a report, we obviously need formulas.
And, we got help from the TA. But she made a mistake in one of the formulas. A day or so later she "corrected" it. Only she still messed it up.
So all along, we're doing trials and getting numbers that are off, leading us to beelive that *we* are doing somethinng wrong.
So we do more trials.
Instead of starting the report.
Finally get one formula sorted.
Only to discoer tonight, that she'd messed up one of the other formulas too.
So all along we thought we were messing something up, when we weren't. Which meant we put of doing the reoirt when we didn't have to.
Stupid TA :angry:

hi Diane! :hug:

I'm not sure what exactly happened, I wasn't really paying attention :crazy:

but the show did end really weirdly- Instant Karma- and that was it. I think the show was only like 20 songs or something :huh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

For these experiments were doing which are part of a report, we obviously need formulas.
And, we got help from the TA. But she made a mistake in one of the formulas. A day or so later she "corrected" it. Only she still messed it up.
So all along, we're doing trials and getting numbers that are off, leading us to beelive that *we* are doing somethinng wrong.
So we do more trials.
Instead of starting the report.
Finally get one formula sorted.
Only to discoer tonight, that she'd messed up one of the other formulas too.
So all along we thought we were messing something up, when we weren't. Which meant we put of doing the reoirt when we didn't have to.
Stupid TA :angry :

:shocked: :grumpy: I'd be so pissed off! that is just un:censored:ing believable. :angry:

Tre - don't worry - many of us do want more than just Bono and Chocolate. :hug:

:shifty:We also want Wine, roses, Adam, Larry and Edge :combust: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Tre - don't worry - many of us do want more than just Bono and Chocolate. :hug:

:shifty:We also want Wine, roses, Adam, Larry and Edge :combust: :laugh:

What SG said! :up:

Seriously, what I really want these days is what I said in my Location here: to have a cup of cappuchino with Adam! He looked soooo cute on 60 Minutes when he was talking to Ed Bradley.

And Bri, I'm sorry about the aggravation you're going through in your class. :hug:

SoBe said:
Nah, you're not obsessed Bri :giggle: It's just a part of who you are now!

If ya'll happen to catch Wild online, please tell her HELLO! I really miss her, but rarely get the chance to see her anymore. :( My online time has been extremely limited.

23_11_541.gif

WildHoney said:
SG, Snooky, Sami :hug:

They just played Vertigo on the radio just after i turned it on :hyper:

Did you know it's 33 days to Christmas :ohmy:

Are you all looking forward to Thanksgiving??
yes I'm lookung forwarn to Thanksgiving, but not all the cooking, that I really should get started on....

Only 33 days :shocked:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom